To write something that will find its way into a school textbook

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

To be in a place where I can easily find peace, beauty, friendship, love and respect. A place where I can help others and earn a happy income doing so. Have enough money to have what I want and still have plenty to help others. I place where I can go to the mountains and the seashore when I just want to meditate and just be. That is my dream. I think it is beautiful.

Best Answer

get published

Best Answer

To die with as little suffering as possible in the company of someone I care about.

Best Answer

To have enough cash that I can own a Lotus car in purple. Have a house built to my specifications and do art craft and write for the rest of my life with two West Highland White Terriers. My house between where mum and dad live and the coast so a certain friend can visit easily.

Best Answer

Zombies were coming at me...storms of them. I ran and ran but could not get away from them.<br />
Astronaut - That failed ;)

Best Answer