danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 21 Answers Jul 25, 2011

Being alone.

Best Answer

it truly scary to to be alone

Best Answer

that theres no point of it, il never find something fulfilling or a man to love and who loves me.

Best Answer

hey what makes you think you will never find a man that will love for who you are,change your mind set girl cause you will find something fulfilling and you will find the man thaty will love you for who you are lisac

Best Answer

For me ..the Greatest Fear in the world,is the fear within us.Because if we can only conquer our fears,acknowledge our mistakes and accept that we are not a perfect person,but instead do our best to be a better human being..we can face our fears..and that is to conquer the greatest fear...the Fear Within us.. :)

Best Answer

At this present point in my life? N O T H I N G. If I have a fear I lay it at the cross of Jesus. He deals with it.

Best Answer

fear not i hear him say, then when all my fears are turned to prayer my burden slip away

Best Answer

i have several...

a life without meaning, purpose

being alone

not being loved and accepted for who i am and how i look

death

Best Answer

a life without purpose is truly scary,just find a purpose in life and stop being afraid of people not accepting for who you are,people who dont accept you for who you are,are not your friends,your true friends will always accept you for who you are

Best Answer

To graduate and be on my own

Best Answer

is nothing to be scared about but it something for you cause you have never be on your own,but not to worry you will love it

Best Answer

Death

Best Answer

you dont have to be afraid of death cause it inevitable,what you should be afraid of is were you will go after death

Best Answer

heights

Best Answer

Spiders.(:

Best Answer

Of dying alone...

Best Answer

we are all going to die alone, thanks for your answer

Best Answer

I call this kind of fear my cross... i believe everyone has a cross "cross as in what jesus had to carry".

My biggest fear is of the reducing number of people in united kingdom who haven't found god in their life.

Im afraid faith is a gift a lot of people have yet to receive.

Best Answer

that your fear, that the pain of Christ.thanks for your answer

Best Answer

Fear??!!! Talking about fear...i am overides with fear right now, and all the negativity perspective in life already came in...I dont like it, but i couldnt get out!

Best Answer

don,t be over ride with fear my friend,instead confront your fears one by one so that they wont rule your life

Best Answer

the death of one of my children or grand children

and

my body failing and my mind still functioning.

Best Answer

your body wont fail, as long as your mind is alive. let it control your body. thanks for your answer

Best Answer

Death fear is really the most scaring thing in the world. We are very much careful to keep ourselves away from the life risky things. The next biggest fear is thinking of getting bankrupt.

Best Answer

death is truly scary but it is inevitable my friend,but bankruptcy is now a global fear,everybody in the world are truly afraid of being bankrupt.

Best Answer

to be useless.

Best Answer

why will you be useless,everybody got something to offer in these world,and am also you have something to offer to the world and your community no matter how small it is

Best Answer

I have nothing to fear but fear itself

Best Answer

you are right,if you have nothing to fear but fear it self tormenting you

Best Answer

An empty potato chip bag.

Best Answer

my friend you have the most weird fera

Best Answer