Mine is restaurants that allow people to throw peanut shells on the floor
SingleDad40 SingleDad40 41-45, M 15 Answers Feb 14, 2012

Kids running around screaming, people talking loudly about their bodily functions, wait staff that ignores you.

Best Answer

A server that only visits the table when taking my order and then giving my reciept. I expect quality customer service throughout my dining experience...

Best Answer

People who speak so loudly about the most personal and/or banal topics that they make peace and quiet impossible.

Best Answer

Being served food which no one cared enough to present as if it were edible. Just thrown on a plate as if it were a feeding bag.

Best Answer

Being rushed.

Best Answer

When people blow their nose at the table- LOUDLY. And people who reach over my plate -____-

Best Answer

Food that smells like it shoul b thrown away, not eaten. A dirty restaurant, poor service.

Best Answer

Finding something in the food that should not be there. Hair or whatever. <br />
Blah.

Best Answer

bad service!!! i am there spending my money and some waiter is annoyed to have to be waiting on me.

Best Answer

hate it when the waiter doesnt check back in a timely fashion after the food is dropped. also hate it if im sitting and waiting for a beverage refill.

Best Answer