Mine is restaurants that allow people to throw peanut shells on the floor
SingleDad40 SingleDad40 41-45, M 15 Answers Feb 14, 2012

Kids running around screaming, people talking loudly about their bodily functions, wait staff that ignores you.

Best Answer

A server that only visits the table when taking my order and then giving my reciept. I expect quality customer service throughout my dining experience...

Best Answer

People who speak so loudly about the most personal and/or banal topics that they make peace and quiet impossible.

Best Answer

when the staff sweep or vacuum around my section while my food is on the table. All I can think about are the zillions of dead skin cells, dirt and hair floating in the air, ready to drop on my omelette! GROSS

Best Answer

Being served food which no one cared enough to present as if it were edible. Just thrown on a plate as if it were a feeding bag.

Best Answer

Being rushed.

Best Answer

When people blow their nose at the table- LOUDLY. And people who reach over my plate -____-

Best Answer

Food that smells like it shoul b thrown away, not eaten. A dirty restaurant, poor service.

Best Answer

Finding something in the food that should not be there. Hair or whatever.

Blah.

Best Answer

bad service!!! i am there spending my money and some waiter is annoyed to have to be waiting on me.

Best Answer

hate it when the waiter doesnt check back in a timely fashion after the food is dropped. also hate it if im sitting and waiting for a beverage refill.

Best Answer