Drivers (USA) who use the middle "left turn" lane to merge right into traffic while looking over thier shoulder and accelerating. It's not called a "merge right" lane. It's called a "left turn" lane.

Best Answer

I can't stand ppl who use the entire length of the merging lane...and then expect ppl to let them in.

Best Answer

OMG I have mental road rage....really bad bad bad...

Best Answer

Slow drivers in the left lane of the freeway.

Best Answer

esp the ones who can't see over the wheel

Best Answer

I cannot stand smoking and the smell of cigarettes.

Best Answer

The reason the check out chicks ask "is that all",...is in case you are shoplifting.<br />
Sometimes its also a thinly veiled flirtation....<br />
I like most of the check out chicks...So its an opportunity to say something friendly or funny etc..<br />
Or something edgey like "If only i could say the same about the price".

Best Answer

A women that is dressed to the Nines and her kids look filthy and and not dress properly due to weather conditions.

Best Answer

correction : A woman.

Best Answer

Faceplants and minors on EP

Best Answer

I loved your explanation.......another is when you walk into a restaurant, all alone, and the host/hostess asks, "one?" I wanna say, 'no, can't you see the other 10 people beside me?"<br />
also when someone is mentioning a time span, and they say...'well it happened about 4, 5, 6 years ago...." well, when in the hell DID it happen? and why can't they just say, 'about 4 to 6 years ago?"<br />
Drives me NUTS every time!!!!!!

Best Answer

At the moment the fact that for a few companies to make a huge profit, and for a few useless people to boost their huge ego, the UK taxpayers ae being told to cough up billions ofr the Olympics, when most know it is a money drain that will carry on sucking money out of us and the economy for at least the next twenty years. <br />
They still have not admitted the full and totla cost of the Olympics - first estimate I think was £2.4 billion, latets expenditure is in the region of £12 billion - and rising !

Best Answer

People asking " What is your biggest Pet Peeve?"

Best Answer

and yet....you reply... most ppl don't acknowledge their pet peeve...just stew over it mentally. Aren't you a communicator.

Best Answer

TIC

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

currently monogamy...hi luvbug68

Best Answer