Questionator Questionator 26-30 144 Answers May 14, 2012

Question of the Day

Nobody informing me to buy more toilet paper and having no toilet paper when I got to go.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Or unwrappin the tp a jus placin it on top of the dispenser....wtf it right there jus push the two springs togthr place it thru the tube n ur done sheesh its not rocket science ppl....lol

Best Answer

people who think all silent moments should be filled with their voice... STFU.. ;)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

STFU

Best Answer

Joined today just to troll my answer.... This is exactly what I'm talking about... Thanks for making my point twisted

Best Answer

when girls put a sexy pic of themselves as their profile pic & get mad when guys or "perverts" wanna befriend them or join their circle.

Best Answer

haha i'm not trying to hate & she does look good but i see it all the time & it bugs. don't advertise what your not selling..lol

Best Answer

Her newest picture is to poke fun at me (her husband) for a comment I made to her. She is not a **** and she would never post a picture of herself in lingerie.

Best Answer

Thank you, King.

Best Answer

I think her picture is fine. You are certainly judgmental of people you don't know.

Best Answer

Perverts requesting to be added to my circle.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

People who think their the most important person on the planet and heve no time for anyone else.

Best Answer

When people allow their children to run wild all over a store or restaurant and do not take care of or contain them. I worry for the children, feel responsible for their safety if no one else is going to get the baby down from the shelf and also they crash into me and don"t even slow down.

Best Answer

I feel ya there, I work in a restaurant. What happened, I don't ever remember this happening when I was a kid, My dad would bust my butt if I even said something wrong in public, now a days, kids need to be on Ridalin. They think if we are standing there, then we need to contain they're kids, and if one runs out in front of us, they're like "oops sorry" What sorry that you're a douche that won't watch your own kid, after you popped them out? Or sorry that I almost just squashed your kid? I have a teenager, and when she was small I got comments on how well behaved she always was.

Best Answer

All of the peeves in my area are wild and non-tamable. If I want one for a pet, I have to take it as a baby and raise it - or buy an import.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Double Dipping! That's just nasty!

Best Answer

Backwashin..uhh yuck

Best Answer

My top 10:<br />
1.People who whistle or sing in public (It just shows a total lack of respect for shared public space)<br />
2.Women who choose to have lengthy conversations in public restrooms (when you have to go, you have to go, and I would like to take a **** in peace…thanks)<br />
3.People who think they are funny or charming and expect you to smile or laugh to boost his or her ego ( If I thought it was funny, I can assure you I would have at least cracked a smile, but thanks for trying to entertain me…just try harder)<br />
4.People who speed out of a parking lot, onto the street, nearly crashing into me, only to go 10 miles below the speed limit the rest of his or her journey ( Thanks for giving me a heart attack, and now thanks for making me late for work, I think it would have been less stressful to have just crashed my car into yours…maybe next time)<br />
5.People with unattractive children who continually show pictures and expect compliments ( I’m happy you think your ugly child is cute…please don’t look for me to validate it though)<br />
6.People who carry on with stories of his or her sexual escapades after I have clearly asked them not to continue telling me ( I’m happy that you found it wise to “hook up” with that stranger from the bar last weekend but I really don’t want to hear about it…and no, I have no idea why your anal opening would feel itchy today)<br />
7.People who chew with his or her mouth open (Cleary I can see what’s on your plate, that should be the only place I see it…should I taste it for you too? Maybe chew it up a bit and then pass it to you like a momma bird?)<br />
8.People who steal parking spaces ( This might not SEEM like a big deal, but when the parking lot of the pharmacy is full and I just need to run in QUICK because I JUST got my period and have NOTHING on me… the five minute wait for the space that you just stole may enrage me enough to leave a car bomb under the driver side portion of your vehicle) <br />
9.People who smell (We do not like in the dark ages, in today’s society there is absolutely no reason for a person to stink like ****…period)<br />
10.A “close talker” with extreme halitosis (First of all, I am not hard of hearing…I can just as easily hear you from the distance of, say my arm out stretched with you at the other end, as I can with you two inches from my face, but I would really prefer you to be at least two arm’s length because yes my hearing is really THAT good and I like to show it off…secondly, what in this great world ever gave you the idea that I would like to smell the stink of rotting food, old bitter coffee and god knows whatever else you’ve had in your mouth? Clearly you misunderstand the look of disgust on my face for concern in regards to the story you’re trying to relay to me)

Best Answer

Lmao I feel ya..n one shud nevrr mess with a woman on her "." U mys well go to the zoo n jump in the lion den...or jump in a shark tank with a cut on u. All thos raging hormones u will get tore up...lol

Best Answer

You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I down bow to you..

Best Answer

when perverts start talking sick and passing rude comments to a new member on ep who has only been on here a couple of days.

Best Answer

Men assuming that I am interested in them when I really don't care a rat's *** for them or anybody else for that matter. I don't like it when people bother me while I'm working. I'm not on Earth for anybody's entertainment.

Best Answer

I cant stand people that overreact to things,<br />
They make me want to kill myself.....

Best Answer

Ignorance and closed-mindedness

Best Answer

When my students intruput me to ask a question, and their question would have been answered if they had just shut up and listened.

Best Answer

That when people get on their soapbox it's hard to get them off it (myself included)

Best Answer

People who leave the toilet lid up.

Best Answer

People who say ignorant things just for the sake of hearing themselves talk.

Best Answer

When someone knows that something they meaninglessly do drives you nuts but makes no effort to stop the behavior.

Best Answer

noisy kids

Best Answer

When my 'pet' dog tries to follow me EVEYWHERE, and disturbs the entire neighbourhood, which tries to catch her and put her back into my house when I'm gone!

Best Answer