Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 8 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Health

my biggest problem is i am still alive and i am just living with regret i am just dealing with it

Best Answer

Sometimes I don't know how to communicate with superiors, I am suffering from social phobia,dare not look in people's eyes. Because of this problem, work sucks,love sucks......everything seems to go wrong`~·I need help.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I have social phobia too. Being on EP helps sometimes. Maybe you should also see a psychiatrist just to talk out your problems.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your suggestion. The best psychologist is me myself may be.Thank you anyway``

Best Answer

I realised recently that I was born in a wrong Century and so am endolgjing in escapism.

Best Answer

My bigges problem is having no friends, just being stuck in the house all the time (I'm homeschooled) i am trying to make friends at the astronomy club I go to.

Best Answer

That's a good start. You're young and you need to find friends to have a healthy mind and a good quality life.

Best Answer

Yep. :)

Best Answer

How to sow those little dolls? And also improving my arts and music and writing a book.

Best Answer

Deciding which Grad school to go to. Will all be solved ba<x>sed on GRE scores.

Best Answer