not finding people to lead instead of following. when I wanted to speak up, people didnt like it, they preferred I just follow and not say anything.

Best Answer

A Lot! I wish I had some childhood experiences to talk about now. I was a homebody due to seizures. My mom was too afraid to let me go places, even though i recovered fairly quickly after one. I never once went out to any games, went with friends, or went to any dances. I think what gets me now more than anything is that I didn't even realize any of what I was missing out on until I got into my mid-20's. <br />
Now, I have done far more than most people will ever do in their lifetimes, but if I had it all to do over again, I would give up all of my accomplishments today and made an effort then to have had friends and done things then and not waited. <br />
I think the funny thing about it all is that I recently went to my 20 year reunion and had a great time, but the perception that everyone had of me was that I went out with other groups. Not a single one there realized that I never did go out. I ended up having to fumble quite a few conversations of old times because they assumed I did those Inge too.

Best Answer

hahahahha acideite that is REALLLY funny lmao <br />
my biggest regret, and it was weird because i was talking to someone about this the other day, is i wish i had stuck up for myself. highschool really sucked for me and i used to get picked on by the older girls. they would just talk **** but i always used to think esp. as a freshman that if i yelled back at them they would try and fight me. being that i went to a catholic elementary school i had never gotten into a fist fight and wasnt about to. but as i went through high school i learned that no one actually ever did anything they just all talked **** to each other. and if i had talked **** to those girls, they probably would have just shut up.

Best Answer

For the most part, they were amazing. I just wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to grow up.

Best Answer

I didn't put any effort in during high school. It didn't occur to me to try hard, nor did I have any outside influence to do so. Which isn't the main reason... I just didn't care enough about my future. I am a Psych student @ Uni now. I just wish I had learnt a lot earlier that working hard @ school and getting good grades to get into uni is worth it.

Best Answer

I'd say nothing. I have all these tumultuous experiences, but I would have to say that they helped me be shaped into the person that I am today. Regrets are just things we haven't done yet.

Best Answer

That I didn't say yes to the guy I kept having dreams about.

Best Answer

I didn't do anything that I regret, but I do regret not doing anything. I regret all the missed opportunities.

Best Answer

My regret perhaps is that I was too concerned about growing up fast that I forgot to live a little more in the process. I was a very shy, and serious teen. If I could give an advice to my former self I would tell her these lovely lyrics : "Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your<br />
life…the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they<br />
wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year<br />
olds I know still don’t"<br />
That would have changed my perspective on things. Oh, well, I guess I still can, cant I ?

Best Answer

Dude... I really regret that I didn't find marijuana sooner.

Best Answer

ONE biggest regret? I have a million. I couldn't name just one. I didn't start finally getting life until I was 28 years old. I wasn't bad but I was definitely stupid and let hurt, anger or just plain stupidity control me enough to do evil things that I regret. Naivity is still a huge problem for me, and this is white collar criminals favorite quality in setting someone up.

Best Answer

That I didn't study harder and take the chance to be a animator. <br />
Also that I didn't go out with Certs....I should of took him up on his offer.

Best Answer

Everything!!!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely NO REGRETS! I had a blast and did rather well in academics.<br />
I was really social and had lots of friends, I partied like crazy, I indulged wholeheartedly in experimentation, I went to nightclubs underage, I went to concerts often... I had so much fun in/out/around school and managed to get an education. I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

Best Answer

Not jumping.

Best Answer

I regret a lot from when I was 19 and in college :s, but it's brought me somewhere good so I wouldn't change it, and in a way I don't regret it becuase of that, but it still makes me sad.<br />
I definitely regret not telling my mum to cut the c*ap in my early childhood, that very first time she hurt me, or any one of a bunch of times later. <br />
I regret taking so long to decide and making so many mistakes in the early part of my relationship with my fiance. Sigh.

Best Answer

I wish I had paid more attention through my apprenticeship!<br />
! wish I hadn't started drinking when I did!<br />
I am so sorry that I hadn't broken off with a certain girlfriend!

Best Answer

that i started using drugs....

Best Answer

Marrying my first husband, I was 17 and had his 3 month old baby...........big mistake!

Best Answer

Well, it would have been best to have set a realistic and doable career goal at that stage in life, but for most people that doesn't happen nor does the goal come into fruition.

Best Answer