I regret having sex before marriage (im still single)
purityrose purityrose 31-35, F 23 Answers Sep 1, 2009

Taking so long to get my **** together in my life, or at least starting to. So many wasted years of sadness, depression and loneliness. It's still there, but at least I'm trying to do something about it.

Best Answer

Not buying that Ferrari that was a great steal>>> JK, No... it really is the Ferrari.... (I am going to hell....)

Best Answer

Losing my virginity to what turned out to be a one-night stand... I never felt I deserved love since then...

Best Answer

No regrets. I made decisions that I know were mistakes, but I am glad that I did. That doesn't mean that I don't feel bad, about things that I have done, I just don't regret a second of my life.

Best Answer

Sleeping with my ex's mom before I got with her. It was 2 years before, but it she couldn't forgive me when I told her about it. Things went from bad to worse with us, and she won't let me see my kid now. Huge custody battle coming up. The regret is I still cant let go. I still love her like I did when we started seeing eachother. I regret not being able to make her and my dreams reality.

Best Answer

im only 17 and my biggest regret so far was being too obsesive with my first true love, now im still inlove with her .. it's been a year and 6 monthss .. hmm

Best Answer

I've always lived by the motto, "I'd rather regret the things I did, than the things I didn't do" <br />
I've made lots and lots of mistakes, TONS of them in fact....and I don't regret a single one.<br />
Except maybe, being stupid enough to forgive my MIL for all those nasty rotten things she did for me, but on second thought, nope! I wouldn't have felt right about myself if I hadn't at least made the effort.

Best Answer

Having regrets.

Best Answer

My greatest regret in life is that I smoked for 37 years.

Best Answer

not doing the right thing. for so long i just did what i thought people wanted me to do when i should have been more concerned about doing what was right.

Best Answer

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.

Best Answer

expected to much in a certain relationshi[ Falling in love with the wrong person :(

Best Answer

Going to college when I did. It really hasn't helped me, at all. I could've earned a ton of money when I graduated high school (it was the '80s) then had the money to travel and see the world. Instead I worked to pay for college all the time while I was going. Then when I graduated there were no jobs available (one of our many recessions), so I ended up temping for 4 years. I'll never get back my youth.

Best Answer

Everything.

Best Answer

I had sex young but that's not my regret but my regret is cheating on my boyfriend I love dearly and getting pregnant I love my son n still with the boyfriend I cheated on..

Best Answer