Why is that?
mzdivine mzdivine 56-60 9 Answers Jul 26, 2009

Having some of my most selfless actions being interpreted as selfish and controlling. What to do when your giving your best is misconstrued as mean and ugly? I'm apparently doing something wrong but don't know what or how to fix it. I really dont want to be that way or seen that way.

Best Answer

not being able to explain why i need to have things move more slowly in a relationship ... why it's so ard for me to even have a relationship with my health issues

Best Answer

Getting married to my husband.

Best Answer

Continously calling my older brother gay as a kid... turned out he was and i dont think he holds it agianst me but i do know he didnt tell me for four years and now we talk maybe once a year...

Best Answer

Staying married and knowing if I meet another man and he ask me to leave my husband and have a family with him I would go. <br />
I feel bad knowing this about myself as I know I not suppose to feel this way but my current husband just won't accept or acknowledge the fact that I want my own child not his children from his first wife.

Best Answer

Having sex with my sister.

Best Answer

An argument I had with my late husband a few weeks before his sudden death. I really regret not forgiving him and wish I had known then what I know now.

Best Answer