Please share something YOU did or a decision YOU made that you really regret (not something someone else did to you) so we can learn from your mistakes. If you don't have any regrets, then please don't respond to this question.
yourturtledove yourturtledove 31-35, F 19 Answers Feb 11, 2010

Not having taken the road less traveled a lot , lot earlier

Best Answer

not telling my late father how much i loved him when i could. not spending more time with him. i didn't think he would leave so soon.

Best Answer

i regret not taking better care of my body, but i also regret NOT sleeping with a couple of people.

Best Answer

I regret not letting the first person I was ever truly in love with know how I felt. It was many years ago, and there was little or no safety for "out" lesbians--so even though we were terribly in love with each other, for a long time, neither one of us ever admitted it to the other.

Best Answer

I regret doing drugs ever!

Best Answer

Letting some1 force me to place my lil girl 4adoption when i wantd her and loved her. When all my life all i wantd was a lil girl and now i got 3boys. I let some1 force me 2give up my only chance at what iv always wantd

Best Answer

you know, i thought i saw the back of my friend and was like HEY DICKHEAD! and said an insult, because best friends jokingly insult each other dont they... nope it was a complete stranger who turned around<br />
the... most... embarrasing moment of my life lol

Best Answer

not being in n carolina this am.

Best Answer

No regrets, not ever. Just choose to live your life that way, and there's never any wasted looking back, there's just being comfortable in the present moment.

Best Answer

Not following my heart when I had the chance to get off that bus and grab the girl who loved me, for ever.<br />
And not going into my first career of choice.

Best Answer

Not seeing the Grateful Dead when Jerry Garcia was alive. Sorry if that seems trivial, but it's my biggest regret.

Best Answer

We make wrong decisions and we regret, that only causes more pain. Only repentance will turn all wrong into right. Repentance is to do better things for compensation of the losses we caused to other people or to our own self. And usually, we are powerless to recover those bitter losses. Hence this can be done only by trying very hard to alter our disobedience into obedience to the Will of God to earn His forgiveness, guidance and support.

Best Answer

Not telling my father how proud I was of him and how much I loved him when I had the chance.

Best Answer