MySFGirl MySFGirl 41-45, F 15 Answers Oct 4, 2008

none<br />
But I've had a LOT of 'learning experiences'

Best Answer

not learning more from my mother. not being able to spend more time with her before she left.

Best Answer

Not being there for my son's college graduation. We had plan to go and then my husband's boss said you take time off and your fired and I couldn't find anyone to watch the three small children. It was a three day trip to the state where he was from where I was living and I just couldn't take all three small kids by myself the oldest was onlly 7 the youngest was four. So, my son is still very angry at me 10 years later.

Best Answer

Letting him go when I did. I will always wander what would of happened if we would of stayed together all those years ago.

Best Answer

Not being able to have any more children...<br />
Sammy Jo xx

Best Answer

I have several, all of which made big impacts on my life. The biggest is getting married to my ex-wife. I often wonder what my life would be like if I had done things differently....but if I had then I probably wouldnt have met my present wife who is the best thing to ever happen to me in my life. However, its because of those past regrets that Im unable to give and share tha kind of life I want to with her.

Best Answer

Not realizing how badly I needed help BEFORE I had children, therefore dragging them through all those years of misery until I finally got myself straightened out. I have begged for their forgiveness, begged them to go to therapy at my expense, tried "buying" their love and forgiveness, yet they still hate me.

Best Answer

My biggest regret is absolutely everything I've missed out on in life because of my social anxiety disorder.

Best Answer

I was sort of on a promise but I didn't follow it up because she was a friend's ex.

Best Answer

I said and did many bad things to my (ex) wife, and regret every single bit of it. She was my everything, and how I acted, drove her away. I won't forgive myself....that's regret.

Best Answer

When I was a bit younger, <br />
I tired to steal this girl's boyfriend.<br />
I did some less than honorable deeds including repeatedly sleeping in his bed with him, no s-e-x but it wasn't exactly platonic.

Best Answer