satan19872000 satan19872000 22-25 8 Answers Nov 20, 2011

it is that i have a very secret secret

Best Answer

My otherpart dosnt know that I have compleated graduation....

Best Answer

how did u do that....???????

Best Answer

Sometimes I hear the telephone ringing, but I'm not in the mood to answer. So I call back 3-4 hours later and tell the caller that I was sleeping or doing, I don't know...

Best Answer

too smart

Best Answer

I finally got to kiss the married man i have had a crush on for the last year.. and it was real good and want to do it again!!

Best Answer

baaaaad giiiiiiiiiirl i liked that...........

Best Answer

although i told to leave him alone..........

Best Answer

I should leave him alone??
But it's just so nice..

Best Answer

not for his wife........don't be selfish..... what if your ware in his wife's place...... would u like your husband cheating u...... i think if u don't stop now it will happens to u when u get married the man u love. think about this again.....is that fair?........... every mistake has consequences........ we have a proverb says" take the advice that makes cry....not that makes u laugh" it means the best decision r the hardest to make............ GOOD LUCK....... I WISH U HAVE A BETTER LOVER THAN HIm AND SINGLE OF COURSE...........................

Best Answer

I lick my monitor screen all day long. It tastes like waffles.

Best Answer

Luftwaffles?

Best Answer

hahaha.... i like to eat chalk.....

Best Answer

I sometimes answer questions without any clothes on (me that is, not the questions)

Best Answer

The questions have clothes on?

Best Answer

thank god there's no cam in EP

Best Answer

They can be dressed up I suppose....

Best Answer