What is your biggest value, belief, the thing that you won't budge on no matter what? For example I will not ever have sex with someone I don't love.
IWishIUnderstood IWishIUnderstood 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 25, 2010

It's My Love and Compassion for people! I am willing to help someone at anytime! I will never turn my back on someone who is in need of my help! I truly believe this is why I am here for and I have been truly blessed! I just Love helping people!

Eric

Best Answer

Ooooohhh, 'biggest' ?

That's measuring. Nope.

Best Answer

truth!

Best Answer

My biggest value is to stay true to myself. And honesty. And if I cannot be honest with myself, then I cannot do any good toward helping others....I have a guilt free conscious..

Best Answer

family values

Best Answer

It is a little hard to explain. But I guess you would call it a loyalty to the truth. It can mean I am very stubborn about remembering certain things as they happened, or it can mean I will staunchly defend and remain steadfast for someone I love.

There are certain truths that I hold onto.

If I have anchors, they are those.

Best Answer

My biggest what... bit personal innit? I'd have to get you know you better

Best Answer

Authenticity.

Best Answer

One million is a large value.

Best Answer

My faith is my biggest value. I would not be the perosn that I am without my faith.

Best Answer

being true to myself

Best Answer