TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Movies & TV

David Lynch science fiction, what more could you ask for?

Best Answer

I know. I might even find solace in Eraserhead these days. What is wrong with me?

Best Answer

Iron Giant, Avatar, A.I.

Best Answer

Iron Giant. Always reminds me of autumn. I was a child in the closing days of the Steel Era. The colors and the smells they remind me of... a place where the falling leaves are decaying and a car or truck goes by, fully leaded fuel. Another time and place.

Best Answer

"To Have and Have Not" (1945) Bogart and Bacall . . . just love those old movies.

Best Answer

That's a good one.

Best Answer

Does Emma Stone strike you somewhat similarly to the way Lauren Bacall does? To be so young, yet have that wise-sounding voice?

Best Answer

Damn that was a good movie.....good old times :)

Best Answer

No way you could be a total loser, then.

Best Answer

The Prestige I like movies that make you think

Best Answer

If Michael Cain is in it, I will watch it. That Australian dude is pretty good, too.

Best Answer

Hugh Jackman I'm probably the only guy who will admit to wanting to watch Les Miserables

Best Answer

I still have a partial tape of the old IBM Theater version from 1978 with Richard Jordan as Jean Valjean (sp?) and Anthony Perkins as Javere (again, spelling?). It's a great story. The hype tends to cause decay before you even see it, but the music is apparently good and most of the cast is worth watching.

Best Answer

yeah it's just not generally for a guy to admit to liking musicals

Best Answer

True enough.

Best Answer

The Lion King haha

Best Answer

Girl, Interrupted

Best Answer

The Breakfast Club.

Best Answer

Art of Getting By. It calms me.

Best Answer