ar93 ar93 18-21, M 19 Answers Mar 14, 2012

I don't know but when I was 26, I had fun fun fun...and I did it my way....:-D

Best Answer

The birth of my daughter....

Best Answer

Being very well kissed groped and fingered by a boy at University, did not have sex until I was 20.

Best Answer

I got engaged at 19,.. hmmm it was a great night when we had the party for friends and family. Pity the marriage didnt last long, I was too young and naive to see the warning signs!

Best Answer

Back when I was 19... I was responding to this post on EP, the person asking "What is your coolest experience when you were 19?" and realizing that I was reflecting about a moment in the past while currently doing it now.

Best Answer

To long ago to remember...

Best Answer

happy days automatically come in your mind, you don't have to remember it.......................try it!!!!!!!!!i am sure you have much interesting to share .................:))

Best Answer

my coolest was when i was 18 , i have a great moment with family and friends

Best Answer

My first real road trip by my self. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and Montana. Gas was less than 30 cents a gallon but I only made $2.00 an hour.

Best Answer

losing my virginity.

Best Answer

eight tens and two nines in four days and a bj in public

Best Answer

Hmmn. Idunno. I think that was the year I went to Bali. One of my friends got alcohol poisoning and another came home with sepsis. I had an awesome time though :)

Best Answer

I was addicted to meth! :D

Best Answer

I worked on a pot farm for about 4 days doing a harvest. We had armed guards, a pretty wild group and parties every night between days in the fields.

I could write a book about that experience.

Best Answer

Dammmmm....Let me put on my thinking cap here....Some of us have to go waaaaay back. Give Mmmmme a few days and I'll get back to ya on this!!

Best Answer