I don't know but when I was 26, I had fun fun fun...and I did it my way....:-D

Best Answer

The birth of my daughter....

Best Answer

Being very well kissed groped and fingered by a boy at University, did not have sex until I was 20.

Best Answer

I got engaged at 19,.. hmmm it was a great night when we had the party for friends and family. Pity the marriage didnt last long, I was too young and naive to see the warning signs!

Best Answer

Back when I was 19... I was responding to this post on EP, the person asking "What is your coolest experience when you were 19?" and realizing that I was reflecting about a moment in the past while currently doing it now.

Best Answer

my coolest was when i was 18 , i have a great moment with family and friends

Best Answer

My first real road trip by my self. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and Montana. Gas was less than 30 cents a gallon but I only made $2.00 an hour.

Best Answer

losing my virginity.

Best Answer

eight tens and two nines in four days and a bj in public

Best Answer

Hmmn. Idunno. I think that was the year I went to Bali. One of my friends got alcohol poisoning and another came home with sepsis. I had an awesome time though :)

Best Answer

I was addicted to meth! :D

Best Answer