Just wondering about peoples choices in life and if they are happy with the choices they made
RonnyDonny RonnyDonny 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 11, 2009

Though I am on maternity leave, I have been a vet assistant for the past 12 years. The sincere affections you get from animals is great, no faking it in this line. I sometimes want to move into human medicine, and I may soon.

Best Answer

right now I need to start volunteering. then maybe i will go into fast food, or a retail store.

Best Answer

Was graphic designer...now in the middle of a career/midlife change. Went back to school at the end of this year to be a PA doctorate or Nurse.

Best Answer

Corporate law. It's a good career if you like a nice reputation and high social status, sweet accommodations, benefits like you wouldn't believe, an opportunity to work around smart, beautiful, and fit people, and a chance to make buckets of money.

Best Answer

I am currently a lawyer, but one day aspire to be head french fry maker at Burger King

Best Answer