weedbychoice weedbychoice 66-70 14 Answers Apr 13, 2012

It's so easy to f*** children up that not f***ing them up is almost enough on its own.

Best Answer

1. Do not succumb to the pressure to enter into a popularity contest with your child;

2. STOP STOP STOP being so Busy all the time;

3. Pop Tarts and Toaster Strudel ARE NOT BREAKFAST!

Best Answer

The best Parenting explains as best as possible the

" Why" of any desired actions.I told my kids about drugs at ages 3 ,4 and five because I saw a commercial that reminded me to do it. I thought my three were a bit youngthough. I said if someone tries to give you pills or even says they are candy do not take them ok. It will make you sick and it is bad. About 2@ days later my son told me a teenager had come up to him right across the street at the neighborhood park. A redhead teen and mykids were blonde (justin case you are thinking otherwise)

Best Answer

Give kids the things they need, then let them put the pieces together, guiding them when necessary. Don't do everything for them, because they need to learn to fend for themselves, but don't use them as your personal house slave either. Let them be, within reasonable limits (and discipline consistently, irrespective of the method). Spend time doing enjoyable things with them, because they grow up fast. Don't use them as your punching bag for your frustrations, or they'll seek the same thing in adulthood, either as villain or victim. Ensure that they read, as reading is the most important determinant as to whether a kid will turn out well educated or an ignorant.

As an important addendum, model healthy eating habits for your children, so they learn to do the same. Obesity is big problem, and will adversely affect your child in every facet of life. Same goes for drug use.

Best Answer

Letting them do what ever they want

Best Answer

giving them good values to live their lives by.

Best Answer

Spend time with your children. Teach them from BABYHOOD the rules and proper behavior of society. Teach them FROM BABYHOOD that YOU are the boss, NOT them. Love them, listen to them, and let them explore the world under YOUR supervision. Pay attention to them so they do not become attention ******. Guide them so they learn to make good decisions for themselves. Don't try to make them into a mini-you. And most importantly, TEACH them to be respectful, compassionate, and fair.

Best Answer

a switch

Best Answer

listenin talkin to yur kids........& lots of finger & toe crossin

Best Answer

The ability to say "no". Then again, there are a lot of other factors as well.

Best Answer