namgal namgal 46-50, F 7 Answers May 29 in Parenting & Family

Waking up not dead in the morning always makes me feel happy.

Best Answer

I feel that way to Knobbyknees most mornings, like a realisation hits me like you are still here gal :-)
And I think I have to make a conscious secession to choose Happy

Best Answer

Be happy what else can go wrong?

Best Answer

my definition of happiness is feeling content right in the moment I am in, not needing or wanting anything else, but feeling grateful and appreciative for all that life has offered me, and having no regrets but having learned from everything.

Best Answer

I likey ! The here and now is really important . Thanks deepscar for your definition

Best Answer

job well done, perfect fish soup, waking up to blackbirds singing outside in the morning sun. a swim in the ocean :)

Best Answer

Oblivion

Best Answer

A cold beer and a nice doobie, a decent blues or reggae band, a plate of blackened grouper with black beans and yellow rice, and the sweet caresses of a lovely woman, on a beach at sunset... that's near the top of the list.

Best Answer

Well my definition of happiness is being with my family , having a good old laugh or cry about things and eating some good food, loving without reservation and being loved back.

Best Answer