untitled17 untitled17 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Hobbies

Everyone has their own definition. Mine is holding strong in the face of adversity, all the while treating EVERYONE with dignity and respect.

Best Answer

Always doing the right thing and being honest. And yes I have.

Best Answer

my definition of integrity is always following through with what you said you would, it means having STRONG principles that never waver

Best Answer

Integrity is the same as trustworthy. The attribute is developed through honoring one's word in all situations.

Best Answer

Doing the right thing when no one is watching.

Best Answer

Integrity... 2 possible definitions of this word could be...

1. Integrity The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. (Source: Wikipedia)

2. [Integrity] is a personal choice, an uncompromising and predictably consistent commitment to honor moral, ethical, spiritual and artistic values and principles.[1] (Source: Wikipedia)

The challenge here is that there are MANY words within this definition that need to be defined as well. The issue becomes, how much time, energy and dedication to the task do we have to discuss the meanings of the words that are found.

I have found a simple definition for my own life(style) works well.

Integrity = Active integration of details.

Best Answer