hajues hajues 18-21 10 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Empowerment

To fly a sukhoi 30 mki fighter aircraft

Best Answer

maybe you have a deep desire to join the airforce.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA
can't join air force
I am colorblind

Best Answer

i have dream i have married someone i didn't see him but i heard his name<br />
and i have never met guy with this name at all<br />
i told me friend and she said she know someone with this name!she said he is friend of her sister's husband and she never mentioned him in front of me ! and she think he is single..she want me to meet him<br />
is that my future husband? should i meet him or just forget abt this stupid dream?

Best Answer

dreams convey a reflection of your consious in your subconcious. you probably want to marry this man but not seeing this face means you want to know what he looks like first. or you could just want to know about his hobbies or his characteristics.

Best Answer

but i have never even heard abt him before the dream..and i have never knew he exist at all!!!!!
after i had the dream i searched for him and asked alots of ffriends if they even knew man with this name..and pang one friend knew him

Best Answer

I have been having this recurring dream of someone stabbing me. The premises are always different but the gist is the same. Getting stabbed, or being chased with a knife then getting stabbed, etc etc. Also I ever since I was little I'd dream that when i am being chased , for some reason my feet are heavy, like I'm running in 3 feet of mud or something, always in slow motion. very frustrating.

Best Answer

dream it again, but this time be very careful to turn around and see who it is that is chasing you. i say this because there are irish legends about demons entering people's dreams and killing them. it's a little something like the legend of freddy crougar.

Best Answer

...ok now I'm officially freaked out...... O.o

Best Answer

yeah. it is freaky. some people say the demon was choking them so you're in the clear. just have some tea before bed. and listen to some music, like linkin park or acdc

Best Answer

I am flying around. I realize it is a dream. Then I fly around some more.

Best Answer

I dreamed Justin Bieber was acting really tough with some dudes, and he had on his classic Bieber pout. But then, my dream cut to the outside of the building he was in, and he was running down the street in his underwear, crying. It was so funny, I woke up laughing! NOW TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS.

Best Answer

youtube.com justin beiber getting shot for ten hours.
it just means you're normal and probably not getting enough things in your life that make you laugh

Best Answer

I watched that way long ago... that's ridiculous. And seeing Justin Bieber run down the street in his underpants is VERY FUNNY!!!

Best Answer
Best Answer

i dream no more!

Best Answer

Oh!! that is just sad.
if you want, I have some dream music, it is awesome. you will even remember your dreams after you wake up.
let me know

Best Answer

no thanx i dont want to dream more:d

Best Answer