sevenglenn sevenglenn 41-45, M 14 Answers Jul 6, 2012

A handsome guy with a great smile and a good sense of humor. Hmm...I wouldn't really care where we go, as long as it's a nice date and we have a good time. No, I wouldn't sleep with him on the first date. That's not my style.

Best Answer

A movie on the couch, or anywhere I could just lean into his chest with his arms around me... He'd be tall, with slightly curly blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, and strong but not overly muscular. In short, my boyfriend who I love to pieces. :)

Best Answer

Sweet

Best Answer

My dream date would be with J.A. He would look like how he usually look. Anywhere is a perfect place. Just to hear his voice talking and see his mischievous face when he says something random to tease me and make me laugh would be so perfect.

Best Answer

thanks, you warm my hart

Best Answer

you are welcome :)

Best Answer

tall guy with black hair. or a girl that was cute and funny (i go both ways). and we wouldn't do anything that special, maybe just see a movie (i don't like doing fancy stuff). we probably wouldn't go all the way.

Best Answer

haha wow xD

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Best Answer

nice I like you

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

That is so awesome.

Best Answer

I'll think about it XD

Best Answer

Your main squeeze? Lolz ok haha

Best Answer

Lol out of all the pick up line u picked that one? And ok c u at 8 ;)

Best Answer

Hmm what's in it for me?

Best Answer

Ok I'll be the accessory to murder. I don't plan on killing (this is weird XD)

Best Answer

You're welxies, and I'm a weirdo 2 XD

Best Answer

We could be anywhere, doing anything as long as we're having a good time. I don't care about their race, they just have to be handsome or at least cute. I wouldn't sleep with them on the first date.

Best Answer

This is the date I had with the love of my life. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Conversations-That-Last-All-Night/2004864" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I pray, to one day have a love so blessed and beautiful, as the one you and your beautiful lady portray.

Best Answer

Keep strong in the faith and hope that you will and one day you will.

Best Answer

Flat out........I would never sleep with a guy on the first date.

Best Answer

Don't know, don't care, and no I'm not a wh*re

Best Answer

Some of the nicest girls I ever met slept with me on the first date, & some of the bitchiest made me wait. When you have sex has nothing to do with how nice you are. My dream date would be a tall girl - around 6'. She would be very large boned & very heavily muscled throughout, including & especially her upper body. She would have a V shaped swimmers physique & would be very broad & very thick. She would be dark complected & have jet black hair. She would have enormous boobs - at least F cup, & she would be somewhat over weight, but not extremely obese (she would be so stocky that if she were 0% bodyfat, she'd still weigh in at about 200 to 250 lb. And then with an extra 50 or 75 lb. of fat on her body to give her nice curves, she'd weigh about 275 to 325). She'd have nice straight teeth & be pretty in the face. She would have hairy forearms. She would have bushy, untrimmed eyebrows. She would have very hairy legs & underarms, but she would shave those areas. She would have very thick & expansive pubic hair, which she would not trim or shave, & it would extend from her belly button around to & throughout her butt crack. She'd have hair on her areoles. She'd have a slight peachfuzzy mustache & slight peachfuzzy sideburns. She'd have a deep voice for a woman, & would have a very strong sexual appetite. We'd have sex on the first date, & every time after that. I'd be the love of her life, & she'd be the love of mine. We'd have 4 kids together.

Best Answer

Nice description of your girl where would you take her?

Best Answer

For me it would be the energy that drives any other activities,

Best Answer

All my reams turn into nightmares, so I doubt it. Come to think about it, all my dates end up being nightmares, too! Am i doing something wrong?

Best Answer