I'd get my garden product on the market so I could create the perfect retreat for growing organic gardens and raising unusual animals so people could come and visit and enjoy. I actually had something like that for 4 years and lost it in a couple, hurricanes. It was fantastic!

Best Answer

That sounds interesting yet extremely challenging... I hope you get things up and running soon! :)

Best Answer

Doing voice work for cartoons and children's books. I think they call it voice-overs but I'm not sure.

Best Answer

That would be fun!

Best Answer

I want to be something in computers, preferably video games. I want to be a video game programmer or developer or a software engineer. I think I would be really good in business related careers as well. I would also do well as a chef because I love cooking, but it would have to be in my own kitchen with my own rules for me to be happy.

Best Answer

An author. Being a writer you can work from home and create something that can take someone away for a short time. And it will exist forever if you're lucky.

Best Answer

I want to be a High School Physics or Math teacher. I enjoy teaching others new skills and being able to share how real life expirences correalate to what they are learning.

Best Answer

architect? maybe an artist ( though my worry is that i can't make enough money to live on, if i were to pursue that)

Best Answer

I was thinking about being an artist a while back too and I feel the same way... no offense but it seems like the only time you make money when your an artist is after you die. :( I feel ya there.

Best Answer

yeah exactly... like Van Gogh ya know?

Best Answer

Exactly. :(

Best Answer

Please never give up on your dreams tho!

Best Answer

i was thinking of keeping it as like a hobby
but yeah, i won't :)

Best Answer

There's many things I like and not to sure about my dream job. <br />
Pills / medication interest me - pharmacists.

Best Answer

Thats a really good field to get into. It is extremely hard and sometimes confusing work tho. My cousin is in college for pharmacy. I myself would be lost the first day lol. Good money tho. :)

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

I also would like something like solving cases. Its a puzzle, putting the pieces together. I'm good at that.

Best Answer