an athlete
guessjeans guessjeans 51-55 24 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

I have my dream job and I love it.

Best Answer

Your patients should be happy that they have a doctor who loves what she does.

Best Answer

My dream is to work for myself, living off the grid. Milking cows, making butter and cheese, raising chickens for eggs, growing my own food, etc. That beats any career I know of.

Best Answer

I would love to work in one of those vineyards in some beautiful country like Austria. Or be the caretaker of a winery there. Maybe a train engineer to if the scenery is pretty enough.

Best Answer

Not having to have a job but having enough to live comfortably and being able to volunteer and do mission trips :)

Best Answer

Some years ago I was at an interview and was asked "where would you like to be in 5 years". I was stumped, not certain exactly what they meant. Geographically, in the company, with my own goals, etc... when the interviewer said "let me help. Most people say they want my job". I looked him in the eye and said "Oh, then I want to decide which one of them get it." I was hired the next day.<br />
Off topic put I thought worth it.

Best Answer

a professional model

Best Answer

Veterinary tech

Best Answer

Working part time from retirement

Best Answer

Oprah's butt scratcher

Best Answer

I would love to be a musician.

Best Answer

Befriender.

Best Answer

A bed tester....woof, woof

Best Answer

To be an advocate for a living.

Best Answer

messiah

Best Answer

Furniture maker.

Best Answer