Questionator Questionator 26-30 154 Answers Mar 7, 2012

Question of the Day

I remember being pushed down our hallway by my brother on a little bike. <br />
I was around two years old.

Best Answer

I remember being around 3 years old. My mom, dad and I lived in a small trailer at the time. I remember being underneath the kitchen table and seeing my dad asleep on the couch and hearing my mom in the shower. The oven was on and the oven door was open and I went right over and put my hands on the oven rack and screamed! My mom came running from the shower and my dad rolled off the couch and they peeled my hands off the rack, leaving my hand prints (skin) on it. Then they drove me to the hospital. I still have a scar.

Best Answer

My father kicked me with hate n disgust! I'll never forget that face! i was around 5 or 6

Best Answer

That sucks happen to me guess I was a enemy turned footstool

Best Answer

My mother taping my diaper with box tape so I couldn't take it off......and Me throwing a fit because it was ugly.

Best Answer

Crawling in a bedroom and staring up at a china cabinet as if it was a magical kingdom.. wow :D

Best Answer

at age 2 playing in the garage with something that i later found out was old oil. i ruined my dress and it was my birthday party!

Best Answer

Awesome question I was like very much a baby but I remember my sisters letting loose my white bird and they left the window open in my house of my room. I saw it leave through the window and fly away into the sky. Still till this day I see a white bird and I image what my poor bird must have went through in it's life.

Best Answer

I remember lying on my back, and in a fuzzy haze a round face appearing over me. My sister, leaning over the crib. Reaching out, with a baby-fist to try to touch that face...

Best Answer

Falling down apartment stairs in Marietta Ga. with my tricycle in tow. Had to have stitches over my eye and the nurse strapped my *** down like frakenstein.

Best Answer

being hit with a belt then biting my father on the leg

Best Answer

I stuck a bead in my ear during movie time in preschool.

Best Answer

yeah. luckily i went to the hospital instead of having my dad suck it out with a vacuum.

Best Answer

Getting my foot stuck in a drain cover...and the only way to break free was to lose my beautiful little red shoe :(

Best Answer

I was walking around my front room in just my nappies and watching the telly

Best Answer

Looks like everyone has the fetal memories covered, so I'll go with barbecues at the Flintstones. Fire-cooked meat was all the rage.

Best Answer

Thinking I was 3ish. Walking with my gram and mom in shintown pa. Smelling the rain starting...

Best Answer

Climbing out of the crib and sleeping in the little hallway in my parents' first house.

Best Answer

Being 1 or so and sitting on the rag carpet floor of our apt in Germany with my head at about the same level as the low coffee table in the living room, facing the door as my mom walked in with her BDUs on and long, curly hair. I was holding a toy of some sort.. That's my earliest memory.. but it's more like a still fr<x>ame picture than a memory.

Best Answer

This morning's radio alarm clock playing A ******* Robbie Williams' song. It didn't endear me to Angels...

Best Answer

pass the ketchup

Best Answer

Finding lots of sweets and chocolates inside Santa's socks ...

Best Answer