racqsoclarit racqsoclarit 26-30 7 Answers Sep 25, 2013 in Doing Good

A job????? best you got???? Why work?

Best Answer

Excelent ethics experiance and work ethic. And willing to work for less than industry standard

Best Answer

I've been to most of the countries of the world, am comfortable in the major business capitols of the world, I am now going to college with a 4.0 gpa with a major in neurology and I was trained in culinary arts. Oh, and I have triage experience in the field. Editing my answer here. The most important skill I have beyond my experience is being able to communicate. If I can't communicate effectively, then all my experience isn't worth anything.

Best Answer

To be brief, I'm more analytical than the norm. I like to find causes and the most effective ways to to produce results with that knowledge.

Best Answer

my intellectual and career diversity that is to say i have advanced degrees and have performed many diverse jobs thru the years

Best Answer

Send in the Fodder first

Best Answer