Yes, and i am Italian, Haitian, native american, Dominican, Puerto Rican, and black. I don't speak Spanish, but my parents do. Though I do speak Italian.
Blay97 Blay97 18-21, M 12 Answers May 23 in Community

Mexican and I only experienced racism once when I was a kid. It was from a guy that was darkernthan an African. Till this day I don't know what his ethnicity was. I think he had a complex because I'm a very light skinned Mexican.

Best Answer

I'm irish and used to get a lot of crap about it , some would consider the remarks racist

Best Answer

Any derogatory comment that singles out a certain race or skin color is racist. This is one thing all American need to face up to , racism is not limited to one race or skin color.

Best Answer

Yes I agree, when I moved to the USA , that's when it started to happen but over the years I got used to it and now I just laugh at them

Best Answer

Most everyone has experienced racism in some form or the other, sad thing is it only matters when it directed at certain races.

Best Answer

I'm a mix of Caucasian and Chinese and can't say I have experienced any material racism - fortunately I live in a city that has a well educated population that has welcomed people from all over the world for many years

Best Answer

wow. That doesn't sound bad. Where is that?

Best Answer

Cambridge in England - mainly famous for it's University and High Tech industry.

Best Answer

I don't really care what someones race is. If your cool, have enough intelligence to hold down a good debate and conversation, and are not a total **** head. Then we can hang.

Best Answer

Mixed.<br />
And 'yes' Plenty.<br />
x KVC x

Best Answer

White, and yes. Hated for being British in origin, for looking 'different' with very pale skin and 'classic' features, and for hanging out with Asian and Latino people. Also accused of racism because my ex was careless with his words and attitudes, and because I lived in areas where people focused on racism a lot.

Best Answer

Damn , how many parents do you have?

Best Answer

well i have two biological parents like every other human. Do you?

Best Answer

And six different ethnic groups, wow they sure must have believed in race relations.

Best Answer

no lie.

Best Answer

I am black and i experienced Racism before. I went to a beauty supply store and reached into my bag to retrieve my phone. The manager (A white man) Had been staring at me since i walked in. As soon as i went for my bag he shouted (HEY! NAH UH, NAH UH! TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR BAG!) He apologized because he looked like a fool after when there was no **** but no one, likes going to that beauty supply store. The manager frikkin paranoid over everyone.

Best Answer

i never experienced racism from a white person before. Usually it was either a black person or Hispanic.

Best Answer

I am white. like super white. Like aryan master race white. It's pretty great. people expect me to be a dependable hardworking person and i get a lot of free perks in life.

Best Answer

dude, why, lol.

Best Answer

Lucky you. I don't get any of that, more like the opposite because of people's race-based resentment.

Best Answer

Damn are you lucky! And full of it as well!

Best Answer

I am an American mutt. Irish, Scottish, German, Cherokee. My skin is white an I have never experienced racism directed towards me.

Best Answer

Who hasn't. Im racist myself though so i don't care

Best Answer