sweat0wet sweat0wet 51-55, M 40 Answers Aug 1, 2012

God's will will be done regardless of what anyone says or does. <br />
I think people are quick to blame/hate Him when something bad happens, though. When you're in so much pain and grievance it's hard to see past yourself, and it's natural to want to point the finger at Him.<br />
But, honestly, there are some things you just can't ignore and if you do, I'm sorry, but you're being foolish. Some tragedies bring you closer to people, open people's eyes, and help you connect with people you might have never met otherwise. There's a reason for why things happen, good or bad. And things are going to happen whether we like it or not.

Best Answer

Well said! I think that it's very sad that people are denying the existence of the one who gave them life... :'(

Best Answer

We don't need tragedies to become closer and connect to people. I can do that well enough on my own, thank you very much.
Supposing god exists, why shouldn't we hold him responsible? If he has the *power* to prevent suffering why doesn't he do it? Remember that the ends do not justify the means, no matter how good you believe the afterlife is. Why do bad things continue to happen to people who were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time? You don't need much imagination to think of ways to "test" people that don't involve random suffering and death.

Best Answer

Do not forget God. God will not forget you. "If I did not pain anybody nobody would talk to me."

Best Answer

So we should bug God? Cool...

Best Answer

Young children die of cancer every day. People are tortured to death because their neighbors accused them of one thing or another. They get blown up or shot in land conflicts. Then let's not forget diseases like malaria or influenza that slay people completely at random. These are just a few examples. whether or not they engage in prayer makes no statistical difference.<br />
I see only three explanations for this. 1) God doesn't exist, <br />
2) God(s) does/do exist but aren't concerned with the lives of minuscule creatures on the surface of a speck of sand floating in the huge distances of space. Only humans would be so egotistical to think an omnipotent power would need humans to worship and believe in it's existence. <br />
3) He exists, pays attention to humans, and is capricious and incomprehensibly evil.<br />
i think people are attracted to the idea

Best Answer

The second point, I think, makes the most sense. 'Humans would only be so egotistical...' but aren't humans made in the image of God Himself? Ergo, if He does exist...he's as full of ego as the rest of us...

Best Answer

Look around you! All things denote that there is a God! A supreme being that is watching over us all! Sometimes bad things happen to good people so that they and others around them can be tested. That's why we're here, is to see if we're worthy to be with him again!

Best Answer

Nice trolling attempt. Please come up with better material next time.

Best Answer

Looks like someone drank the Kool-Aide!

Best Answer

Why attack God for our misery? Life as we know it was created by us. This is what God wants us to do. You see God is love and love is God. He created us in his image. He created us to love one another with all our might. Love is what will save this world. To understand love be still and witness God. For there is where our blessings are.

Best Answer

But people are not loving each other, not in this world BTW...

Best Answer

Witness love don't add to it. Believe and it shall be.

Best Answer

"God" in the Old Testament was ruthless, mean and downright nasty. Funny how the New Testament paints “him” in as brighter light (let’s not forget the books left out of the N/T version).<br />
And another thing, if Adam and Eve were the first and only mating pair on earth, who did their children mate with?<br />
Why did “god” kill off Adam’s first wife (his equal) and clone Eve from Adam’s body (making her less than his equal, or his twin sister, ****** again?).<br />
And don't forget:<br />
"Religion is the process of unconscious wish fulfillment, where, for certain people, if the process did not take place it would put them in self-danger of coming to mental harm, being unable to cope with the idea of a godless, purposeless life."<br />
Just my $.02<br />
F/S

Best Answer

Adam had a snake for a wife first...errrr remember Lilith? Something fishy about the bible...so adam was not a virgin when he met eve...how scandalous!!! Haha

Best Answer

I have seen terrible things. Never once have I been saved or felt an immense presence trying to save me. Children get raped. Adults get shot and slaughtered. Wars, famine, death, poorness. If there was even such a thing as 'God', he wouldn't let this happen. Don't tell me there's a god. Freaking joke.

Best Answer

Agree! +1

Best Answer

Yay! +1! :)

Best Answer

So are you saying that if there was a God, that things would be perfect? Of course not! There has to be some adversity in our lives! That's just the way things are! If there was no sadness, there would be no happiness! In all things, there must be a balance.

Best Answer

No, I'm not saying that. And I know that. Balance is an important part of life. I'm a cynic, and this is my opinion. If you don't like it, move along.

Best Answer

I think Mother Natures wrath can kick God's wills ***!!

Best Answer

What is your experience of Yu Ti's will? In China, Yu Ti was once our supreme deity. Few of us were Christians. I cannot actually experience anything that does not exist, and God is not real.

Best Answer

I submit to God everything when there were no options anymore..I told him to lead my life to whatever it is that is good for me...<br />
Submit with all my whole being and heart and I never doubt it even an inch.

Best Answer

Freedom...that is my experience of a God/Goddess-like will.<br />
All things are born free to become...All things seen on the same plane...All weighs the same in priority...All ways & always.:)

Best Answer

I am my own god.

Best Answer

that if you pray for something that is just and for the right reasons and the people truly have sinned he does let his will take things over.

Best Answer

People who have never smoked& tried to live healthy suffering& dieing of Cancer& other nasty illnesses!

Best Answer

It's God's will that I be alone and miserable for the rest of my existence.

Best Answer

It can FEEL that way and I know my words are incapable of making you KNOW that that isn't true. He does not want that for you.

Best Answer

it will happen no matter what i want.

Best Answer

beyond words

Best Answer

None.

Best Answer

God’s will He all powerful all knowing made us. Everything is His so how can we do anything but his will ?

Best Answer

Gods Will is To give you free Will!

Best Answer

mostly stupid, unrealistic, non humanly binding fairy tale sky fairy non sense has been my experience with gods will.....you asked me :)

Best Answer