Under regular artificial lighting is dark brown, but under direct sunlight and strong lights is a light yellowish brown?
SnowShiro SnowShiro 18-21, M 12 Answers Mar 12, 2013 in Health

A lot of peoples eyes change in different lighting. It's just something that happens. I know people that have different color eyes in different lights. It just happens it's pretty cool though.

Best Answer

I think kinda like hazel, but it is not uncommon that the eyecolour changes in different kinds of light, I have that to, but it has to do with the light or something, I don't know really much about it.

Best Answer

go into my album "eyes" and look for a picture with a dark side and a light side. i made a comparison.

Best Answer

I've already seen that picture, but I couldn't see the dark side very well, but there was clearly a difference

Best Answer

Hazel

Best Answer

Hazel.

Best Answer

interesting...i have been told brown, dark brown and amber but not actually hazel.

Best Answer

Brown or hazel

Best Answer

Hazel?

Best Answer

idk...maybe...they (my eyes) are dark brown with a reddish tint when in just regular light like when you're at your house with lights on...but when in direct sunlight they turn into a goldish brown or yellowish brown...that also happens when i put my eye near a fluorescent light...but idk...if i could take a good picture i would upload it to show it...but i dont have a good camera.

Best Answer

Mine are hazel and they're dark reddy brown in regular light but direct sunlight they're more green and orange. I just thought hazel because they sound sort of like mine. I've heard light shaded brown eyes are called honey eyes. Have a look on google images?

Best Answer

never tried it before

Best Answer