Mine is dysfunctional to the max
Anticleia Anticleia 22-25, F 25 Answers Jul 23, 2012

my kids are a mixture of being demons and angels all at different times, but I guess thats why I love them.

Best Answer

thankfully a loving and caring family

Best Answer

What family? Don't have one.

Best Answer

As a child defunctionful to the max. Now, wish I had one. But, it is good to be away from what I grew-up with. Good luck in a defunctional family I know you need it.

Best Answer

loud, emotional,funny and at times very secretive

Best Answer

Unemotional, secretive, private, kinda unified.

Best Answer

Respectful, supportive, caring and so so very funny.

Best Answer

Generally respectful and supportive, not that bad.

Best Answer

Loud, annoying, fun, caring and generally supportive.

Best Answer

Intelligent and polite. Well, all except the atheist one, she is intelligent but likes to start unprovoked BS arguments and be disrespectful of everyone elses beliefs.

Best Answer

Dysfunctional but we love each other at the end.

Best Answer

One very varied and messed up family but i love them

Best Answer

Me and my kids are cool. My parents are bad seeds as well as my younger brother sadly and one of my cousins. Other than them everyone is for the most part no different than any other American family.

Best Answer

My immediate family is large and loud and liberal. My extended family is large and loud and liberal.

Best Answer

Subdued, loving and caring

Best Answer

admit it you just want us to trash our families so u dotn feel bad about yours.no matter how annoyng our families are , theres a worse one out there :)

Best Answer

Loud, drunk germans

Best Answer