My dad believed in 2 things: That Greeks should educate non Greeks about being Greek. <br />
And every ailment from psoriasis to poison ivy can be cured with Windex.

Best Answer

involved kerosene but I'm not saying what it was because I'm not even sure it's safe. It worked for me once very quickly though when I was a teen.

Best Answer

A cold remedy that actually works. A bag of original cough drops a bag of peppermints melted down in pot with cup of water. After its melted, takes forever... pour that into a cup of orange juice with a shot of whisky. Bundle up and stay bundled up! It sweats the cold out overnight. I dont know who discovered this but my colds last a day or two no longer.

Best Answer

this isn't mine, but I was at my friends house and my friend had a bug bite or a rash or something on his arm (I don't remember) so his grandma told him to chew up a piece of white bread stick it on the cut and tape it. Lol idk something about the saliva or something, it was really weird.

Best Answer

Mine is definitely cola and Doritos to cure a stomachache.

Best Answer

I think those two can create stomach aches not the other way 'round.

Best Answer

Trust me it's weird but it works and it tastes awesome

Best Answer