"Cliffhanger" -- Stars Sylvester Stallone, John Lithgow, Michael Rooker, & some glorious Rocky Mountains scenery

Best Answer

The outdoor scenes of Cliffhanger were filmed on a private retreat in southern Colorado. A few years ago I had an opportunity to spend a week there for a pagan training program. The land includes the headwaters of both the Colorado and Chama rivers. Their great grandfather, a railroad guy, won it in a poker game in the 1800s. Great place to visit in summer, not so good in winter.

Best Answer

Die Hard series

Best Answer

love all the oceans movies

Best Answer

Matrix

Best Answer

Oh I could talk this for hours...:) How could I name only one? I would love to talk all nite about this:) so many!

Best Answer

Not really an action fan, just too mindless.

Best Answer

Die Hard

Best Answer

the Transporter was great , all of them and Starship Troopers except for the 3rd one i think they got carried away with the aliens going into peoples mouths to posses them , and Cut throat Island was very good with the Female Pirate Captain

Best Answer

deep throat

Best Answer