Me? Computer Scrabble!!!!! I have the disc for it and I have challenged and won all but the genius level!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 8 Answers Oct 3, 2011

Angry Birds

Best Answer

Hey..I've tried that and it doesn't do a THING for me!!! Maybe it my phone?????

Best Answer

I like how they celebrate with a group cheer when they win!

Best Answer

Would have to be Fall down. I still cant get enough of it. It's gotten worse, i have it on my phone :S

Best Answer

That's good, then you're never bored!

Best Answer

I’m addicted to Word Whomp and Text Twist (in fact, I’m playing Word Whomp right now). I enjoy word games! I used to have scrabble on my computer, but when I got a new computer a while ago, it was no longer “compatible”. I used to play other games (bejeweled, Poppit, and such), but I gave myself carpel tunnel doing them and had to stop.

Best Answer

Yup, I'm the same..LOVE word games!

Best Answer

Just play cards only Solitaire

Best Answer

Ooooh,,Have you tried SPIDER SOLITAIRE on the second level??? EXTREMELY addicting!!!

Best Answer

Have to admit princess, do not play any games, do hang out on EP, love answering some of the intelligent and worthwile questions, like yours of course. Thanks for your question and have an awesome day

Best Answer

Aww, You are SWEEEET!!!

Best Answer

Hehe. Recently I have been playing Everquest on a free server.

Though due to recent events in my life I don't have the patience for it now, I see it again as the distraction that it is.

Best Answer

Thank you! I haven't seen you for so long! Hope you're doing well!! Maybe your answer will give others some ideas!

Best Answer

Hi! yeah been a while. Ive been better but ive been worse! Thanks!

Best Answer

Honestly, online Spades. It is freaking addicting; can't help it.

Best Answer

I'll have to try that!

Best Answer