Wolf, tiger, llama, bunny, fish, shark, dolphin, tiger, rat, mouse, horse, dogs, cats, birds, lizards, okapi, zorse, tasmanian tiger, alligator, crocidile, jackelope, frogs, bears, zebras, lions, bald eagle, dear, ligers, goats, swans, lambs, skunks, bush baby, gorilla, chimpanzee, fox, **** of the rock, hawks, snakes, rhynos, giraffe, cow, possum, turtels, seals, wallabys, emus, ostriges, playtupus, hippo, starhish, wales, clownfish, pandas, dingos, great dane, orangatane, beaver, frilled shark, goblin shark, leaf gecko, aardvark, penguins, capabara, etc. Basicly, all animals ever discovered, will be discovered, and future animals. Everything but people. I hate people.

Best Answer

Co.ck of the rock* Forgot it'll star that out. But that is a real bird.

Best Answer

You need help. I'll pray for you.

Best Answer

Praying and getting help are two totally different things. In my opinion, anyway.

Best Answer

Not when you get the help from God.

Best Answer

Whether or not he's real is what it comes down to. Personally, I don't believe in him.

Best Answer

monkeys, they throw their own poo. so like us

Best Answer

One tried to throw some stick at me while I was at the zoo. I was with a group of wheelchairs.

Best Answer

Stingray.

Best Answer

Mockingbirds are 2 ounces of pure parental belligerence-if you get near their babies, they will attack you.

Best Answer

love it n ty for the info awesome

Best Answer

horsesees everybody loves horsesees!!!

Best Answer

Lizard.

Best Answer

Elephants

Best Answer

Cats for me

Best Answer

Giraffes.....giraffes are cool.

Best Answer

My favorite is an aquatic animal. A whale, specifically the humpback whale.

Best Answer

When i was eight my family went to Sea World and I waved at the whale and it waved back and so did its baby. My family was too far away to take a picture and didn't see. I see every other night in my dreams.

Best Answer

i love three toed sloths and hedgehogs

Best Answer

why.. is the wolf, of course ;)

Best Answer

Bunny

Best Answer

For me, its a tie between horses and dogs.

Best Answer

mountain lion

Best Answer

I did a report on falcons in high school because it was among those that are slowly dying. I found that there are many kinds of them. I also dreamed and dream of being a falconer.

Best Answer