alicia2316 alicia2316 41-45, F 11 Answers Aug 18, 2010

Rhapsody of Fire truly amazing music from there Italian ballads to there black metal songs like Reign of Terror and Aeons of Raging Darkness

Best Answer

Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters. Because Ronnie Earl can make you have an ****** with his guitar, he can make you cry with his guitar. Seeing them live is like no experience before or since.

Best Answer

Rhapsody of fire because their music touched my heart from the first time I heard them, for the amazing voice of the singer and the skills of the ones that plays, for the lyrics and the story that follows through it and because Christopher Lee is in their latest album-arc.

Best Answer

Snow Patrol, their music was made for me..

Best Answer

Right now the Flaming Lips are my favorite band. They have helped to change my life in many ways.<br />
The Arctic Monkeys are great too.. so is Jethro Tull!

Best Answer

AC/DC <br />
do you really need a reason the WORLDS best rock band

Best Answer

I have many favourites over different genres. But if pushed to pick just one it would have to be Jethro Tyll. The music is complex, intelligent and runs from heavy rock through to plaintive balads.

Best Answer