My favorite author is Dean Koontz. I usually read horror/thriller novels. I am finishing up hunger games book 3 right now.
marriedintx marriedintx 31-35, F 14 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Community

STEVEN KING HAS LOTS OF GOOD BOOKS MOST PITTING GOOD AND EVEIL

Best Answer

I have read most of Stephen King'sbooks already. Have you read the Dark Tower series? I have yet to takle that one.

Best Answer

NO BUT IF YOU HAVENT READ _________THINNER_____ TRY TO FIND IT

Best Answer

My personal favorite is the Encyclopedia Brittanica. I recomend you start with volume A. I'm sure you'll find it very informative.

Best Answer

I started this series but I got bored around book G..

Best Answer

I have been reading the Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan for the past approx 10 years and have enjoyed it. Also enjoyed the first two books of the series by Patrick Rothfuss 'The name of the wind"

Best Answer

That one looks promising.

Best Answer

I started reading it when my daughter was only about 5 years old. She is now 24 and has also read the series. I always said Robert Jordan would die before he finished it and I have hope that I am still alive by the time Brandon Sanderson does the last book. It is meant to be out in Sep this year and then is now scheduled for jan of 2013. I just keep re reading the series every couple of years in hope.

Best Answer

Mine is the Robert Ludlum Bourne series. I just love the whole European Espionage idea.

Best Answer

Poe

Best Answer

paulo coelho....

Best Answer

My all time favorite series..*wink*...The HItchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy! lol

Best Answer