paclark paclark 31-35 25 Answers Apr 22, 2012

The Bible. No joke. It is a series of books and each one is very interesting. I have read the books of the Bible as a literary piece of work, as a historical piece of work, and as an architectural documented work. When you look at the Bible from that standpoint, it is very fascinating.

Best Answer

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.

Best Answer

Stieg Larson Millenium

Best Answer

haha yes, I loved the books. so sad larson died. the movies are....well movies are never as good as books.

Best Answer

outlander by diana gabaldon. they're huge! I read through really quick the first time to see what happens, a second time to enjoy her writing, and a third time much later to relive it all

Best Answer

i guess i don't have to pick between three series to answer now as you've posted this = )

Best Answer

I liked the Ian Fleming James Bond books, I have them all.

And recently the girl with the dragon tattoo books.

Best Answer

Alex cross . james patterson. and the dark tower . stephen king

Best Answer

great choice

Best Answer

James Lee Burke's 25-year long, 19-novel, delicious readfest centered around Dave Robicheaux, a detective with the New Iberia, La., police department. The now aging Robicheaux, not quite as bad as the creeps and murderers he encounters and foils, spends plenty of time battling self-created demons. He's downright flawed and ordinary. You can hear the drawl, smell the magnolias and Mississippi Basin bayous and fight peaking ahead on every page.

Best Answer

Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends yes I know I am an adult but if I want a smile its those I head for particularly the one containing The Flying Kipper. My poor parents how many times I have been read that as a child. The Reverend W Awdry did a lot for steam engines and helped with my love of them too. I was always a Gordon fan that big express engine.

Best Answer

The "Anne" series by Lucy Maud Montgomery.

Best Answer

Dune (Frank Herbert's 6 only).

Best Answer

1 percy jackson

2 vladimir tod

3 series of unfortunate events

4 hunger games

5pretty littled liars

6 diaries of the wimpy kid

7 prophecy of the sisters

8 39 clues

9 the 13 curses

10 a beautiful dark

11 the secret circle

12 the clique

13 switched

14 monster high

15 hary potter

16 twillight

17 shiver

18 fallen

19 blue djinn of babylon

20 vampire diaries

Best Answer

I loved Vladimir Todd and Vampire Diaries :)

Best Answer

arent they gr8?

Best Answer

Along came a spider , Kiss the girls etc . Alex Cross is the reoccurring character

Best Answer

Odd Thomas, followed by Monster Island.

Best Answer

Anita Blake series by Laurel K. Hamilton.

Best Answer

the tales of Alvin Maker the first book is called Seventh Son and is set in a frontier America where magic is prevalent and each person has what is termed a knack or power the books are great and I recommend them to all they are family friendly and a somewhat easy read but the author is known for taking on more serious issues presented to mankind in interesting ways the author is named Orson Scott Card and is best known for the book Enders Game

Best Answer

The chronicles of Hed

Best Answer

Cormac Mac Art. Robert E. Howard, the creator of Conan the Barbarian wrote one book, Tigers of the Sea, in this series back in the 1920's. Andrew Offutt and James Taylor continued the series with 6 more books in the early 1980's. Cormac is a sixth century warrior; easy series to read.

Best Answer

Yeah. Have you read the hunger games :-))

Best Answer

I don't have a particular one. I tend to read different works. I prefer first person perspective though. =)

Best Answer

Vampire diaries

Best Answer

The "Fringe" series by Randolph Lalonde

It is a self-published series and he is still writing! Quite good Sci-Fi reading!

You can get the books on Kindle or find them used somewhere. Good luck!

Best Answer