SomethingLikeALady SomethingLikeALady 41-45, F 10 Answers Sep 22, 2013 in Books

so you want to be a wizard

Best Answer

<i>Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell</i> by Susanna Clarke.

Best Answer

'English Passengers' by Matthew Kneale

Best Answer

Extreme Prejudice, [The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq, The Ultimate Conspiracy to Silence Truth] by author Susan Lindauer. She was a U.S. Intelligence Asset, working for the CIA, covering anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up to the invasion in 2003.<br />
Susan Lindauer was arrested, imprisoned without trial, declared mentally incompetent when she demanded to stand trial, and eventually released. After five years under indictment without a trial, all charges against her were quietly dropped just days before President Obama’s inauguration.<br />
Lindauer is now courageously speaking out about the incredible experiences she claims landed her in prison. She presents powerful evidence that the real reason she was arrested, imprisoned, and declared incompetent was because she knew the U.S. government had clear foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks and much more.

Best Answer

The Green Mile.

Best Answer

Chronicles by Bob Dylan I would say, but there are several others I'm sure.

Best Answer

The Moonstone

Best Answer

Addicted by a woman named Zane

Best Answer

I've heard that her stuff is good.

Best Answer

I like she is my muse when writing my book.

Best Answer

Thank you for the BA

Best Answer

I'm been thinking about reading some Zane. I heard her books I really intense. Now I remember that I have a book recommendation for one of them on Goodreads. I've just had too many books lined up to get to it.

Best Answer

Great. the next read I would suggest from her is Addicted... That is... WOAH! Nothing you will read from anyone will match that. Though I haven't read 50 Shades yet, and I haven't published my book yet either. LOL

Best Answer