for me its south park...no contest. I love to hate cartman, but I love wendy because I can definately relate to her.
ladyrhiannon824 ladyrhiannon824 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 11, 2011

Futurama. I love its satirical references to the future and science fiction, and I just love Bender.

Best Answer

avatar is my favorite and I like toph because she does not let her handicap hold her back and I like Iroh because he is so wise and loves life so much

Best Answer

oh Iroh is the best! ♥

Best Answer

he coutinues to make the show have deeper meaning and also makes lite of things that are very heavy what more could one ask of a good friend

Best Answer

"Pinky and the Brain", Pinky and the Brain, and because it's "Pinky and the Brain"!

Best Answer

world domination, just like everyother night pinky ;)

Best Answer

Zactly! How could you not love it?

Best Answer

south park of course , and Cartman. he says the shite everyone wants to but don't

Best Answer

Futurerama The problem with popplers

Best Answer

Bugs Bunny. It is Bugs because not only was he smart, he was funny

Best Answer

Futurama & Avatar <br />
Fry & Zuko

Best Answer

Battle of the Planets.<br />
I doubt that anyone on here will remember it...it came on when I was an adolescent...perhaps the late seventies. <br />
My favorite character was Mark, the leader. I actually had a crush on him. <br />

Best Answer