bradtragick bradtragick 26-30, M 21 Answers Jan 1, 2012

I really enjoyed all the Looney Tunes. But my all time favorite is the 'Barber of Seville' episode with Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny. Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks.

Best Answer

Scooby Doo

Best Answer

Bugs bunny

Best Answer

definately :D

Best Answer

Power Puff Girls, Codename: Kids Next Door, Dexter's Lab, Looney Tunes and Inuyasha.. I really shouldn't have been able to watch Inuyasha at, like, 6 years old. I swear I used to watch Dora the Explorer in the morning, and Inuyasha at night.

Best Answer

mine was dragon ball z

Best Answer

I loved The Looney Tunes but I couldn't miss The Animaniacs. Wakko was my favorite.

Best Answer

The Real Ghostbusters, Pole Position, Tailspin, Thundercats. Dungeons and Dragons, Defenders of the Earth.

Best Answer

Tailspin was awesome!

Best Answer

Battletech.

Best Answer

Jem and the Holograms

Best Answer

fraggle rock,punky bruster,smurfs,wonder yrs,silver spoons....i know its not all cartoons but i loved them all

Best Answer

I never tired of bugs bunny.

Best Answer

Or any cartoon featuring Marvin the Martian.

Best Answer

I always liked The Flintstones...and David the Gnome.

Best Answer

Robotech and justice league.

Best Answer

Scooby Doo from when I was a kid and now that I have a three year old, I have fallen in love with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.<br />
Which makes me feel incredibly lame.

Best Answer

My Little Pony and Rugrats...and Rockos Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy....but looking back....i really shouldnt have been allowed to watch those shows^^, lol.

Best Answer

Mighty Max ♥

Best Answer