My most favorite childhood memory happened when I was around 7. I was with my oldest sister Betty( now deceased) and we were sitting on the lawn in the courtyard of our apartment complex and she was playing her guitar for me and bunch of our neighbors. Earliest childhood memory is tumbling down a flight of basements stairs. had to be pretty young because I was trapped inside one of those round walkers that is surrounded by a plastic tray.
stlcrzy stlcrzy 46-50, F 14 Answers Apr 21, 2012

I was in the womb spinning around and around having fun until I felt someone push me then I said, "What the Crap?" Next thing I knew I was cold and shivering and some nurse slapped my face so I started to cry. That day kind of sucked.

Best Answer

That was awesome!

Best Answer

Going to Sandy Beach Amusement Park in Russell's Point Ohio.

Best Answer

My Uncle put me and one of my cousins into the front of a front-end loader and lifted us up to the top of one of the cherry trees in my Grandmother's front yard, and we sat up there in the sky in the bucket of the front-end loader picking these beautiful red cherries amidst the gorgeous green leaves in the top of the tree. The sun was shining so brightly, hitting the red fruit dangling there in little bright clusters of three. We filled our pails again and again.<br />
My earliest memory is, I believe, of my brother. I rememer his teeth, and trying to "get" them.

Best Answer

My earliest childhood memory is my mother telling me to wash under my foreskin. My favorite childhood memory is washing under my foreskin.

Best Answer

Painting on an easel on the lawn of the city's art gallery with a lot of other kids.<br />
Sitting on a potty seat and crying after seeing Jeffrey Hunter die as Jesus in "Jesus of Nazareth" (I think that was the movie? I know that was the actor).

Best Answer

My favorite childhood memory were more like memories. They were going to West Virginia and looking over the the sides of the mountains as we traveled up 250. Especially in the fall. The tree's were beautiful. When we got to where we were going, my great grandmothers usually we would go inside. The house was big but cozy. My aunt and uncle lived in the same properties up the 2 hills. In the morning I couldn't wait until everyone had got up and we ate and dressed so I could go and play with my cousins. But I also remember looking out the windows in the early mornings...It was beautiful. I miss my grandmother. It's been so long. <br />
My earliest memory I was 2 years old. My mom was in bed and I was shut in my room. I remember looking out the window. The neighbor was out in his back yard just behind his house. I don't remember what he was doing. He had a son. He was outside playing. I remember shouting at him and waving. I guess I was leaning against the screen because I fell out the window. It was a 2 story house. Then I remember being at the hospital and the Dr checking me then giving me a sucker. On the way home I was sitting on my moms lap. I finally asked me mom maybe about 10 yrs or so ago who the man was driving because it wasn't my dad. It was Ritchie's dad. He had taken us to the hospital.

Best Answer

Nice memory you have of your sister. :-)<br />
My earliest memory is of when I was about 4 yrs old. I was in the back yard of the house and I was watching a big hairy caterpillar crawl over my hand. There was no problem and all was cool until my mother freaked out and put an end to my encounter. <br />
I think that my fondest childhood memories are the ones when I was alone and playing by myself. I always liked being alone.

Best Answer

I did too. I mean, I played with other kids occasionally but I preferred to be alone. Less drama!

Best Answer

I might be nuts but I would swear I remember leaving the womb, and my circumcision.<br />
* wow for some reason I thought first childhood memory. My favorite was playing on the sandy beaches and blue water in Zihuatanejo, Mexico.

Best Answer

I don't think it's nuts. If I can remember tumbling down stairs in a walker as an infant, I think it could be possible.

Best Answer

Reading books with my mom are my favorite. Earliest was one I remember vaguely, it was night time and I remember crying out and someone picking me up. I was very little. I was dressed in a blue pajama suit. I have others more vivid but that one I believe should be the oldest.

Best Answer

my favorite childhood memory is going to ice cream parlor with my daddy. and my earliest memory would be getting frightened to see the glowing eyes of a black cat and scream one night when i was probably 4

Best Answer

Earliest memory was sitting in the middle of our driveway, with my sisters playing a board game, all the other kids running around the yard, in the middle of August when I was about 3 1/2. I remember feeling happy and satisfied with what little I knew of life.<br />
My best memory was playing hockey when I was ten. I played defense.... always have. I read a play and picked off a pass in my zone, skated down the left wing as fast as my little legs could pump and made a pass lifted over the opposing defense mans stick that landed right on the tape of our center man. And, I spun out to take my spot close to the blue line as our guys scored a goal..... This wasn't a game winner or anything like a made for TV moment and I can't remember if we won the game.<br />
It happened so fast. It was like my mind and body were so focused that there was no thought, my hearing, breathing, sense of smell, and everything turned off but my focus on the puck and everything in front of me. I didn't look at the puck when I shot it off my stick for that aerial pass: I could sense/ feel the play before it happened. It was the first time in my life when every bit of hard work and effort came together with simple reward of hugs and pats on the back from my friends/ teammates. <br />
I still relive that moment in my mind. Yes, I played after, for years, but that experience and feeling will never leave since I've chased it in other aspects of life: when everything comes together. What a feeling.

Best Answer