Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 23 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in WTK

All time favorite has always been The Grinch Who Stole x mas........any of the animated specials of x mas.

Am I disqualified ? ; )

Best Answer

No ! I love those too ! Frosty, Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town.. always watch those.. so cute.

Best Answer

Yup ! You know it ! ; ) Nice to know I'm not the only older youngster at heart !

Best Answer

A very old one, called It is a wonderful life.

Best Answer

Ha ha ! OMG ! " very old " lol !

Best Answer

A Christmas Story and The Night Before Christmas

Best Answer

A Christmas Story. Before Turner got hold of it, I used to stay up really late on Christmas Eve to watch it. It is the greatest.

Best Answer

Before Turner got hold of it? Is there a version that I do not know of??? lol....

Best Answer

Batman 2

Best Answer

The little match girl. Saw it donkeys years ago, had the original sad ending, not sure if recent films of it do the same.

Best Answer

Good choice. That takes me back. That was a cry-fest, I think. We wouldn't want to upset the kids these days, though, with reality and such.

Best Answer

Yeah everything seems to have a Disney happy ending !!

Best Answer

Serendipty

Best Answer

Yes...one of my favorites as well
Will have to watch it again real soon!

Best Answer

A Muppet Christmas Carol

followed closely by National Lampoon's Christmas vacation.

I never liked A Christmas Story.

Best Answer

I really like Miricle on 34th street, when the young girl gives a doller bill to the judge underlined are the words in god we trust. The judge looks and reads and realises that he cannot disprove the existance of a god, he cannot disprove the existance of Santa Claus either :-)

Best Answer

which makes no sense, since in a court of law the side that cannot prove their argument loses. I know I know..."It's a kid's movie"...

Best Answer

But it makes me giggle, It sort of says if god exists so does Santa Claus, one we dismiss as fiction as we grow older and the other ???

Best Answer

Bad Santa

Best Answer

Cleveland's own Christmas Story.

Best Answer

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Still surprised no one has mentioned Miracle on 34th Street nor Holiday Inn.

Best Answer

Ebenezer Scrooge

Best Answer

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase

Best Answer

"It's a Wonderful Life" the first five-hundred times I saw it.

"Scrooge" (1951) the one with Alastair Sim as Scrooge.

Best Answer

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Bad Santa

It's a Wonderful Life

Best Answer

Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights (actually more of a Hanukkah movie)

Best Answer

Although I hate christmas because it is my birthday too, I can't resist the movie "White Christmas"

Best Answer

I have so many...

The Santa clause trilogy is awesome and I love different versions of a Christmas Carol

Best Answer

Ernest saves christmas

Best Answer

The Santa Clause. Only the original.

Best Answer