XxJamberxX XxJamberxX 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Hobbies

I live in Salt Lake City. North and West are my faves. East of me is downtown and I hate the city. Too crowded and full of hipsters. And the east hills are loaded with huge houses and they complain about the deer in their yards. South is too crowded and loaded with perfect family this and lots of money that and you don't feel welcome. Everyone south builds and builds and builds and then complains about the freeway noise, landfill smell (that has been there for 30 years) and construction. North, past he refineries of course....is less crowded, nicer people, smaller, but nicer neighborhoods and my family too! I may be tropical, but I was raised a northern girl. Go a little further north and you're in Idaho. It makes a great weekend roadtrip. West is great too. It's a half an hour drive to the desert. It's super dark and there is no one out there. We take our bikes, small bbq grill, my guitar and my telescope to he highest peak. We ride bikes down the huge mountain and hike back up. By the time we get back to the top, it's dusk and we're starving. Then we BBQ, I play my guitar and wait for the stars. :)

Best Answer

North by northwest

Best Answer

North. The farther north I travel the cleaner the air, there's less people, and less light pollution.<br />
I love stargazing.

Best Answer

up

Best Answer