marley990 marley990 13-15, M 18 Answers Jun 9, 2012

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is my fav breed, they are so loyal and loving, quiet, yet strong as an Ox. They love children, and are just an all round brilliant dog, I have a 5 year old *****, named Bonnie.

Best Answer

Man

Best Answer

woof woof

Best Answer

I like most dogs. I think every breed has it's good points but I love working breeds the best. German Shepherds, Hounds, etc... They tend to be smart and loyal.

Best Answer

Siberian Huskys =) i just cant get over their raw beauty.and those eyes!

Best Answer

love em all .but fav breed is Noapolitan Mastiff. So frigthiningly ugly appearing at first, yet after you get to know them they are quite beautiful. theyre smart, the smartest breed ive ever seen. they bond better then any dog, they have a sense of humor, are telepathic to their owners feelings, have a sense of humor, would never run away, know and like cretain songs, theyre a bit stubborn if they dont likes omething but theyll do it (she dosent like getting wet) she lets me do anything to her because she trusts me. She always says thanks after a meal and wants me to wipe her face she hates being dirty. shes porry trained herself and grabs her leash and tries to walk herself. She rules the yard with pleasure and runs with the grace of a showdog. she loves life, shes even made friends a w hitewolf and some jack russels and another dog. The white wolf died and i saw her lamenting w the jack russels then as i was caring for the other dogs (my mate is a hard luck case type w a heart of gold and has rescues) and she was playing with the russels and i yelled over to her" is my creature playin with her friends" The neighbor yelled "yeah your ******* dog is playing with her ******* friends" She becam to make an odd noise and wanted to attack the guy. she knesw a bad man was after her momma. I told her the word to stop the protective behaviour. i didnt teach her to be that way but she listens to me. Theyve been around since 10,000 bc. The Romans used them as soldiers if you were a good solider you got one. Theyd take a buller for you so loyal is your and their love. I dont see her all the time, but my mate gives her special love. and shes always socializing because she knows im coming with her fav things leftovers i freeze that my parents used to throw away. I had her in the huse for a year best year of my life. I told her someday wed have a log cabin and be together forever and my mates allergies would no longer be an issue. we could dance forever and the pizza man would bring the box forever. Every sat i used to have "snappy Mastiff pizza patries." Her and i would eat a pie, and id get another pie for the other rescues. But she was the one id dance with.And to hear her ears perk and get excited over certain songs "judas Priest "youve got another thing coming" and krokus "screamin in the night" it just brings a tear to my eyes. So if you want a dog who truly has a mind of their own this is your breed.<br />
Heaven is Dancin with the Mastiffs.thanks for listening about my dog.

Best Answer

Basset hounds! Loveable, comical, snarky, (well, mine is) They love going for long walks, but if you are having a lazy day, they are happy to flake out with you, as long as they get the most comfortable spot. An added bonus is that their short legs take up less space in the bed. If you are desperate, you can use their ears for napkins...lol. You can't watch a basset waddle down the street without smiling.

Best Answer

labs because they have a nice disposition.

Best Answer

Labs...cuz we've had a few and they were just the best dogs ever. Gentle, loving, calm and beautiful.

Best Answer

Boxer because they are beautiful,fun loving and just a great breed!!

Best Answer

I'm fond of terriers and spaniels.

Best Answer

like em all............except the really small breeds............yap too much

Best Answer

Border Collie so affectionate

Best Answer

I love pugs. I really want one once I can get a place that is pet friendly. At least I think I do. Maybe ill get a pug and absolutely hate it. I just think they are really cute.

Best Answer