delaniedarling delaniedarling 22-25, F 4 Answers Jul 8 in Health

Gilbertie's Lavender oil was my favorite of all essential oils. Such a delightful fragrance. The problem with lavender oil is that it can raise estrogen levels if you use it too much.

Best Answer

Can you tell me more about the estrogen levels?

Best Answer

It can cause boys to develop breasts

Best Answer

Wow.... Needed to know that! Thank you!!!

Best Answer

lemon...i use it in so many things, cleaning solutions, cooking, bath salts...mmmmm:)

Best Answer

I haven't tried lemon yet, but it makes total sense that I'd love it... I love the smell of a fresh cut lemon so much! Thank you for the input!

Best Answer

No problem!

Best Answer

Lavender. For relaxation

Best Answer

I love lavender as well... Thank you for the comment! It's a favorite of mine as well :)

Best Answer

Olive, for cooking

Best Answer

Olive oil is wonderful for cooking!! I was actually taking about the little tiny bottles of essential oils though. They're super potent, natural solution to cleaning, health and well being :) thank you for commenting though!

Best Answer

I know--I think we have a bottle of peppermint oil or something, supposed to elevate your feelings, combat depression or something.

Best Answer