books like the wayfarer redemption or Lord of the rings. I just bought name on the wind, but I will finish it quickly, and I need a list.
Embird55 Embird55 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Fiction

Recently: The Hunger Games

Best Answer

already read them. I have the entire trilogy.

Best Answer

Sorry. I'll try and think of another. :)

Best Answer

Blocked lol :)

Best Answer

okay. =) I just have to warn you that you are talking to a major bookworm.

Best Answer

Go away! lmao

Best Answer

Bulfinch's Mythology

Best Answer

I read this book during high school called 'The Sleep Of Stone'.

*Spoiler*

It starts off with an old man telling these kids a story in the forest. It was about this weird female creature that fell heavenly in love with a prince. She found out the prince was already in engaged to be married, but before that happened, the creature kidnapped her and hid her somewhere in the forest while taking her form. So, upon the wedding, the prince just happened to look into her eyes and it creeped the crap out of him. So, all chaos happens and the prince rescues his bride. The creature was locked up int he forest, I think by turning to stone. :D

Fun to read.

Best Answer

Diana Gabaldon writes these books "Outlander", they are a combination of so many different genres but I'd consider them fantasy they are my favorite.

Best Answer

I will look for them. thank you!!

Best Answer

Name of the Wind and Wise mans fear (super excited for book 3 someday!), before that probably the dragon lance books.

Best Answer

I'm super excited to read it. I just got it tonight from a friend and I'm leaving for a 5 day trip and lots of time to read in the car!!

Best Answer

its so much fun! Enjoy!!!

Best Answer

The dark tower - Stephen king

Best Answer

I have it and have read it. good book though.

Best Answer

I been meaning to read that one for years now and still havnt gotten around to it

Best Answer

It's really good. Stephen King is a fantastic author. =) I would lend it to you, but I don't know you or where you live. So I can only recommend.

Best Answer

Do it. 7 books worth. Awesome:)

Best Answer

I haven't read all seven....just the first. there are 7!! craziness!! Well now I have a list just from discovering that there are seven. Thanks friend!

Best Answer

Gunslinger
Forget the second books total oO
Wastelands
Wizard and glass
Wolves of the calla
song of Susanne
dark tower

Best Answer