vlcmhwk vlcmhwk 22-25, M 12 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Music

Death

Best Answer

I have a few favourites but I've been a fan of Metallica the longest. I also really like Otep.

Best Answer

Well I make this choice now by asking myself which band has produced the most amount of consistently good music and the least amount of songs that I do not like. I don't think I have heard even one Metallica song that I genuinely don't like. There are soooo many good metal/hard rock bands but there is no doubt in my mind that overall Metallica rule.:-)

Best Answer

Very true , they have been very consistent and they keep up the pace no matter the age they become. Some people might dislike the continuous sound they have maintained throughout the years and say every band should progress, but I say never selling out and staying loyal to the fans by pumping out the music that makes my head bang is as progressive as a band can get.

Best Answer

True, their particular style is who they are. The bands who stay true to their style seem to last. Like Iron Maiden or even the Rolling Stones. They are unique and have set certain standards that their fans have grown used to and will always enjoy. Rock on !

Best Answer

Very true. Can't fix what's not broken. Rock on sir!

Best Answer

Judas Priest.

Best Answer

AC/DC

Best Answer

Can't deny some ac/dc. Good tunes

Best Answer

Metallica

Best Answer

They are pretty much legends now and are still cranking out some good music. They def deserve the respect they have

Best Answer

Agreed!!

Best Answer

Freedooom

Best Answer

It was Rhapsody of fire before they split into two different bands. I heard Luca's Rhapsody's new album and it was good but not awesome and I'm still waiting for the New rhapsody of fire to release an album of their own but I doubt that it would be that good.

Best Answer