QueenIzabella QueenIzabella 56-60 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Movies & TV

"The Dirty Dozen". Though the star was Lee Marvin, Bronson had a notable role.

Best Answer

Yes! That's why I used the word "featuring" in the "Q",' cuz Bronson did make great films in which he wasn't the main "star," like in this one & "The Magnificent Seven."

Best Answer

Kid Galahad....(kidding)...from noon until 3...dirty dozen ...the mechanic...death wish

Best Answer

I like the Death Wish movies..but I also pretty much like most movies with Charles Bronson.

Best Answer

quelle surprise

Best Answer

I asked this "Q" cuz I was just watching a movie where a couple of the characters were watching one of the "Death Wish" movies in the theater!

Best Answer

The Death Wish package ...very cool movies

Best Answer

None of them,,,,,,,,don't like the guy!!<br />
HOWEVER to be fair, I do admire the fact that he made a name for himself, coming from such a humble background....the coal mines of PA!! and he paid his dues, starting out in small roles......for you fans; DID you know he has a small part in the 3D "House of Wax'? (the 1953 version, orignally in 3D) he's one of the bad guys trying to kill the heroine..at one point he stands next to a group of wax heads and stays perfectly still.....look it up; always fun to see your favorites when they first started out!!

Best Answer

I remember this, saw the movie!

Best Answer

Mary Poppins

Best Answer

I've kinda noticed that this seems to be your standard response to any movie "Q"!

Best Answer

I usually say Snow White :-P

Best Answer

The one where he dies in the first scene.

Best Answer