MrNash MrNash 36-40, M 14 Answers Jul 6 in Movies & TV

from the top of my head... "life, what life ?!!! I am in the dark here, I am in the dark"...AL Pacino, scent of a woman

Best Answer

"I have a very strict gun control policy. If there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood

Best Answer

I think Mr. Eastwood is very popular with movie lines amongst the EP members.

Best Answer

With everyone, yeah? lol!

Best Answer

We came, we saw we kicked it's A$$!!! ... Ghostbusters. :P

Best Answer

Roarrrrr

Best Answer

Clint Eastwood as the title character in "High Plains Drifter" is watching men practice shooting when a man behind him starts to draw a Bowie knife. He says, "You are going to look awfully funny with that knife stuck up your ['pigu', Chinese for '@$$']!"

Best Answer

Haha...

Best Answer

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." .....Cool hand luke...

Best Answer

Love that movie...

Best Answer

"Clever girl" Jurrasic Park.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yippie Kyae Motherf*cker ! (Officer Mclane from Diehard -Bruce Willis) and Felling Lucky Punk ? , well do ya ? (Clint Eastwood as dirty Harry)

Best Answer

So many to choose from. . . . How about "Joan, if you're acting, you're wasting your time. If you're not, you're wasting mine." -Mommy Dearest

Best Answer

"You make me want to be a better man" ( As Good as it Gets) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THtv5VM5LSY mx:))

Best Answer

lol....I love that line.

Best Answer

I wish I'd said it :)) mx:))

Best Answer

I hear you there...

Best Answer

With a symphony orchestra nearby.... and a camera to record it for posterity. What you mean, someone already did it???? mx:))

Best Answer

Why do you think that you are god?------Because every time that I pray, I have realised that I am talking to myself.

Best Answer

I like that....What movie?

Best Answer

Peter O'Toole. The Ruling Class. Circa 1980.

Best Answer

Thank you... :)

Best Answer

"Say hello to my little friend"

Best Answer

Classic....

Best Answer

"This is all you need. You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day." ~Friday

Best Answer

You complete me

Best Answer