Darn I was gonna say the same thing.
Hey, nothing is more mythical, then the King
1. Werecreatures. (With so many different takes on this concept, it's hard not to love these guys. Why did I come up with the weregrinch, werejohncandy, WereElvis, WereStallone, etc? To do an affectionate parody of the werecreature concept, of course.)<br />
2. Vampires. (Vampires are epic no matter what, and no I don't think that the so called glittery losers in the Twilight series count as vampires.)<br />
3. Witches/spellcasters. (Just about any kind of spellcasting magical being fascinates me.)<br />
4. Dijin/Genies (Dijin/Genie are amazing. Who wouldn't want to have a friend like these guys?)<br />
5. Ghosts. (It doesn't matter what kind, since the beginning of history itself - ghost stories have been around. My favorite examples of famous ghosts are Casper, Slimer, The Headless Horseman, Beetlejuice, and Flabber from Big Bad Beetleborgs. I also love banshees.)<br />
6. Merpeople. (You can blame Splash and The Little Mermaid for getting people like me interested in these creatures.)<br />
7. Aliens. (By aliens I don't mean those phony balony reptilian bullspit that you see videos of on youtube, I mean actual aliens that are really cool looking or scary. My personal favorite aliens come from the Star Wars movies with the Hutts, Gungans and Ewoks as well as Biker Mice From Mars...those plutarkians may stink but they sure are interesting.)<br />
8. Dropbears. (One of many interesting Australian mythical creatures, seeing as koalas are my favorite animal - I love how how these guys are depicted as evil vampiric koala-like creatures. If anyone in hollywood is reading this, please consider making a horror movie using these guys. No CGI please.)<br />
9. Zombies. (Zombies are epic!)<br />
10. Taniwha. (New Zealand is home to many fantastical creatures both real and mythical, the Taniwha is one of them. I played one of these in a play once.)<br />
11. Naga. (Snakes are among my favorite animals. My inspiration for Cowellconstrictor was ba<x>sed off these guys combined with Simon Cowell.)<br />
12. Leprechauns. (Mischevious pranksters with a love of gold, catch one and he'll grant you a wish. However...there is a certain leprechaun you don't want to cross paths with.)<br />
13. Hobbits. (Aaaaw! These guys are so adorable with their pointed ears and big furry feet.)<br />
14. Golems. (These guys rock, literally.)
Phoenix and Faries
Mermaids!!! They are real
Nessie (loch ness monster)
Unicorn & Phoenix.
i'm mythical<br />
i'm NOT real
Centaur. If I got to choose what to be as a mythical creature, that would be it.
I agree that was going to be my answer.
Half horse and half man. now that is just cool.
I think it would be fun