lonlyat123 lonlyat123 46-50, M 8 Answers Mar 11 in Community

"I Am" was my favorite for a Siamese cat ... So he could be called home "Here I Am."

Best Answer

Funny.

Best Answer

My bamboo shrimp's name is Jacques, after Jacques Cousteau, the ocean explorer.

Best Answer

Audrey.

Best Answer

Oh boy, my favorite fur baby? Or scale baby? I love them all so much, Our pure white male cat is named Daisy, he's wise, communicative, obedient, and affectionate, he's probably our family's favorite cat, but then we also love our pure black dainty little female cat Africa, she's sleek and gorgeous, and so itty bitty for a full grown cat, she's like an eternal kitten, we just love her sweetness. Then there is our gorgeous Himalayan Kitty, she was given to us when she was about 6 months old, nobody knew her name, and so called her here kitty kitty kitty, and she came running! So that became her name, and there is no sense in changing it now. But she is so gorgeous, and young and full of energy, and she's pretty smart too, except when she get's stupid over a roll of toilet paper! Shreds of T P everywhere! I had a Hogg Island Boa constrictor named Iris, but I accidentally killed her a few months ago, she had the onset of scale rot, and so I took her to the vet, but they had never dealt with a boa constrictor before, and did nothing for her, but took my money anyways! So I went home and looked up on the internet how to treat scale rot at home, and a web site suggested that I apply polysporin, and so I did, and within a half an hour I had poisoned her and she died! I miss that one she was my coolest animal.

Best Answer

Piet

Best Answer

Alfie for a dog.

Best Answer